What is your age ? And how to defend someone who terming NoFap as cult?

Hi Guys,
What is your Age ? I just want to know any adults are also in this fight ?
Thought only teens and early 20s guys are following it… I am in my 30s , some of
my friends are terming this NoFap thing as a Cult…

1 Like

Don’t defend it. I’m 36.

2 Likes

Make light of it. Be light hearted and fun.
Keep that special thing within you, it is your gift and rebirth

3 Likes

Debates about it are not worth the time, what is worth something is your decision.
Answers will come in time, the longer you stay clean :+1:
Be narrow-minded about it.

4 Likes

I’m 30. And the way I deal with people if their opinion is, nofap is a cult, is by not dealing with them at all. Because, generally speaking, I’m on nofap to improve focus at work and studies. It is for me to follow. What others think or say or laugh about it is completely irrelevant to me. Their opinions might distract me / derail my focus & momentum. Moreover I don’t even talk about that I’m on nofap :grin: because there’s so much bullshit in our societies going on that I’d rather be quiet and calm. Nofap taught me to be unresponsive to things that don’t matter anymore & carry on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If it is the truth, it defends itself.

Recently turned 25.

5 Likes

I am 29.
Turning 30 on april.:smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’m 20 years old at the moment

1 Like

I am 28, been addicted from since age 11, & i watched extreme stuff over the years because of dopamine receptors got numbed over the years

I failed hundreds of time from last 4 years, so definitely its not myth but addiction like anyother drugs, do watch this short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZePzpOPW00

1 Like

Im 40. Been up and down with streaks since i can remember. I dont bring it up proactively. But i definitely notice the benefits vs others. Its interesting to view others who you know are fapping vs how you feel.

1 Like

the-truth-is-like-a-lion-you-dont-have-to-20202143

3 Likes

hello friend I am 27 years old and just a month ago I started with this bad abito that the truth has brought very good benefits

1 Like

29 From Colorado. Defend what you want.

1 Like

I am 24 tomorrow is my birthday don’t listen to anyone do what you want to do keep yourself clean. Peace
Add me h2veex

1 Like