What is wrong with me?

why i cant stop this addiction?

3 Likes

Same here :frowning:
I think it’s because I don’t care. I don’t care about what happens to me. So why would I care if I hurt myself?

2 Likes

Well you can stop this addiction . If everything you have tried is not working , I recommend you to read Easypeasy book . Here is the link :

http://www.easypeasymethod.org/

It’s a short book of only 118 pages . I would recommend you to read it and make notes of it . It will help you to succeed without any painful withdrawal symptoms .

5 Likes

I know about the book and that it has helped many people but still can’t bring myself to read that book, I really don’t know why

2 Likes

Bro you are very helpful for this forum…really thank you …may god fulfil your all wishes :heart:. Your diary is a nofap book…

2 Likes

Actually I listened to its audio book once, though didn’t concentrate a 100%, it still helped me to go 10days.

1 Like

Very well then bro.

I will read the 1st chapter and dm you after.

Looks like due to thinking that I have to the whole book, I am procrastinating it. That’s right, procrastination has been a huge problem for me in many aspects of my life.

1 Like

Ok I will try

Aiight bro I will

Thanks by the way

1 Like

Every addiction is based on beliefs that are not true.
You may think that it will make you happy at least for a short time.
You may think that orgasm is the most important feeling in life.
You may think that if you don’t relapse, you’ll feel worse.
You may think that it takes too long to cut the habit.
Sometimes these thoughts are created by you, most of the time it it’s created by society.
But everything will get at its place when you’ll realize one thing. Your should use your body, thoughts and energy to improve your life. The majority does the exact opposite. They use their life to satisfy body and thoughts and stay low energy.
Some tips:
Wake up before the sun hits the earth, you should be the first one to catch the sunlight. You’ll feel the energy.
Do physical work: go to gym or train at home. The previous generations were doing tens of times more physical work, we are not used to this low work yet.
Don’t judge anything and don’t borrow opinions. Unfortunately we live in the society that considers stupid anybody who don’t have opinions. You should look at things as they are, without points of view.
Think of your life as a car. How does car work? It won’t go even 100 meters if you: don’t have petrol; don’t have any oil in the motor; accumulator is not charged; if any even a small part is missing…
Find out what happened: you can consider your sperm as that “motor oil”. Find out anything else is wrong with you.
Smile.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this

1 Like

You can’t stop because you don’t value yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.