why i cant stop this addiction?
I think it’s because I don’t care. I don’t care about what happens to me. So why would I care if I hurt myself?
Well you can stop this addiction . If everything you have tried is not working , I recommend you to read Easypeasy book . Here is the link :
It’s a short book of only 118 pages . I would recommend you to read it and make notes of it . It will help you to succeed without any painful withdrawal symptoms .
Even I recommend you same #easypeasy book.
Book seems very boring in the beginning but it have very good knowledge and tactics to remove porn from your life forever… Only if you follow the instructions given in the book.
May be one of these?
- Because you dont want to ( you should figure out why and convince yourself why its not the case)
- Because you dont believe that you can actually do it ( you should work on self belief)
- Because you dont prepare well in advance on what it is that will make you keep going and you should be able to tap into that during…
- You dont replace PMO with good habits. ( if you dont replace it, you get bored and you will relapse)
- Because you doubt if things will change at the end. ( you should take a day at time and know that things wont be smooth)
- You still have other wrong things in your life that lead to upsets or stresses, and your reward is PMO. (either work on those wrong things or work on accepting the causes of those worries instead of trying to fix them quick)
- You have an online, long distance relationship ( its hard in this case, you should talk with her and stay away from naughty stuff)
- You are chasing women. ( its pretty hard to do both because when you dont get someone quicker, desire to do PMO increases)
- You dont have a plan B when urges come and when your brain cant think straight ( may be write on a paper or on notes in phone)
- You miss the fun (you have to be prepared of not having that for a long long time, that’s the price to get better)
- You stare at women online or offline ( if so, that lust doesn’t go away and give you more and more urges)
- You have naughty pictures of women in your gallery ( delete them, if not, the desire to see them will always be there)
- You have a partner but not an active S** life (if so, do talk with her)
- You are teasing or edging sometimes ( its worse, leads to blue balls, be more strict, only way is hands off like literally, even if u edge for 2 seconds, you will want to relapse)
- You fantasize about your previous romantic involvements, future involvements, or even something you have watched (if so, do stop, it may seem harmless but even for a minute of that, your head will convince you to relapse)
- You watch movies and tv series with the scenes you shouldn’t be watching ( check the movie ratings before)
- You are active on Facebook or Instagram ( they introduced reels and short videos with vids of pretty women, they do turn you on even when they are not at all vulgar)
- You follow a lot of actresses or models on social media ( its better to stay away, honestly during no PMO, anything can make you relapse)
- You should be totally committed without even 0.001% of doubt ( it shouldn’t be like, I am quitting now and lets see how long I can do it… But it should be like, I am reaching that milestone whatever happens)
- You dont like the unhappy feeling (when there’s no dopamine, being unhappy is common, you should be okay with it, it wont last longer though)
I know about the book and that it has helped many people but still can’t bring myself to read that book, I really don’t know why
Bro you are very helpful for this forum…really thank you …may god fulfil your all wishes . Your diary is a nofap book…
Thank you brother. Means a lot
Give it a small try… @slave_of_allah
If you start reading atleast 2-3chapters(atleast 2-3pages everyday) I will definitely tell you won’t stop reading this book.
And you’ll get your answer too why you don’t wanna read this book unconsciously.
Actually I listened to its audio book once, though didn’t concentrate a 100%, it still helped me to go 10days.
I will help you in reading that book… @slave_of_allah
If have started reading same book almost 3-4days back. #easypeasy book i am consistent in reading that book… Either I read one page or 5-6page continuously.
You might be thinking how I can help you?
Here it is…
just read at least 2-3page or if you can’t just 1page read every day… Whatever you got important points which you like, just discuss with me…I will share same.
That way we may get interest in that book or if this goes on then we definitely start building new habit of reading self-help books or novels… It would be fun…
Just think about it.
I will provide the link if need that pdf.
Very well then bro.
I will read the 1st chapter and dm you after.
Looks like due to thinking that I have to the whole book, I am procrastinating it. That’s right, procrastination has been a huge problem for me in many aspects of my life.
Don’t worry about this procrastination habit just think it like it would be fun(feel it with smiley face )… just before when you think to start reading any book.
You will be surprised by seeing your own ability.
Please be noted, if you feel that you can’t do it lemme know… I will find some intresting way to do it.
Ok I will try
Aiight bro I will
Thanks by the way
Every addiction is based on beliefs that are not true.
You may think that it will make you happy at least for a short time.
You may think that orgasm is the most important feeling in life.
You may think that if you don’t relapse, you’ll feel worse.
You may think that it takes too long to cut the habit.
Sometimes these thoughts are created by you, most of the time it it’s created by society.
But everything will get at its place when you’ll realize one thing. Your should use your body, thoughts and energy to improve your life. The majority does the exact opposite. They use their life to satisfy body and thoughts and stay low energy.
Wake up before the sun hits the earth, you should be the first one to catch the sunlight. You’ll feel the energy.
Do physical work: go to gym or train at home. The previous generations were doing tens of times more physical work, we are not used to this low work yet.
Don’t judge anything and don’t borrow opinions. Unfortunately we live in the society that considers stupid anybody who don’t have opinions. You should look at things as they are, without points of view.
Think of your life as a car. How does car work? It won’t go even 100 meters if you: don’t have petrol; don’t have any oil in the motor; accumulator is not charged; if any even a small part is missing…
Find out what happened: you can consider your sperm as that “motor oil”. Find out anything else is wrong with you.
Thankyou so much for this
You can’t stop because you don’t value yourself.