What is all this 😞

Bro who called u idiot ?

I dont want to tag him. His user name is ( ihavenofriends )
Check my topic ( living in The present moment )

He came out of the blue and proclaimed that nightfall is dangerous if it happens over 3 times a month.
I replied i dont agree because i had 1 on 2nd day and i am f9 . No danger. Nothing.

Then he abused me. He said me ( idiot )

Oh yeah I see … @Taher could help u

Yeah definately somebody delete his comment.
I flagged it couple of days before and i waited patiently for days but today one of mods informed me that it was a appropriate comment. I think Taher has not read the comment completly. Read it whole in the end he clearly abused me.

1 Like

You are right but that comment must be removed. Everytime i go through my timeline and read that comment it hurts.

1 Like

They r trolls.

Don’t take it too personally, it’s the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I completely agree with you.
I removed all his comments from your topic.
Please contact us if you get similar comments

3 Likes

His name explains it, he has no friends lmao🤣

3 Likes

Thanks neveragaintw,

1 Like

Topic is clean now. Thanks adidas2201

1 Like

Hey, its fine plz maintain dignity in forum. You can talk with me in personal message. Mods are very good here. I have no complaint now. It was some misunderstanding. Maybe the comment was not read fully before.
Let go of this now.
Lets focus on bettering our life now.

3 Likes

Let go of this fellas
This topic needs to be closed

I was talking about the misunderstanding or we can say mistake or error on the part of admins because the mod told me that the comment was cleared as appropriate. After all we are humans, admins are too, there can be error on their part too.

And now as the problem resolved. No need to comment on it further.

This comment is not necessary and i feel we should maintain a dignity between us & mods.
Mods have done their job well. I am completly satisfied.

And thanks to you @Adioz_aka_Adidas you took my case even when i didnt asked you. Now. Let go of all this. We have some other important stuff to deal with in our lives.
Peace.

@Taher @neveragaintw @amadeus
Just thought of @ you’ll to close the topic, besides, the original poster already stated that the topic was considered closed. And now some debates are beginning.

2 Likes