What happens if you masturbate but don't let your semen come out.. Is it considered a relapse?

I’m asking this as after doing that, I feel loss of energy but its not that much as in a normal ejaculation…

2 Likes

Depends.
Are you doing Semen retention? Then no, its not a relapse.
Are you doing noFap? Then yes.
I would advice doing noFap. Benefits are much more. Besides, the point is to cure the dopamine imbalance in your brain and whatever new kind of pleasure this is, it’s not helping.

3 Likes

It’s called edging. Please don’t do that. EVER. You didn’t do P, you didn’t O, but you still M’ed. I’d still consider edging as my relapse. It’s upto you to decide what you want to see as relapse in your personal journey know that it’s still considered as fapping. You’ll convince your mind, set up excuses and loopholes, (oh i wouldn’t cum, it’s ok this once, i’ll get high on PMO only if i cum…so forth). I consider edging just as bad as I’ve had had terrible experiences. You’ll decide to edge for a while, slowly touch your penis somewhat, then it’s just a tiny step away from edging to total failure and relapse, then chaser… It’s horrible. Stay strong.

11 Likes