ChristianMan's Old Diary #3

Hello to all of the Rewire Companion members reading this. You can call me Chris. I’ve been on this forum for almost 2 years now. My highest streak is 25 days, which is sad considering how long I’ve been here. I used to be really active here but I left after my 1 year mark for about 20 days and haven’t been really active since then. After that everything went more downhill than it already was. I’m nowhere even near the person I was a year and a half ago. I lost who I was and now I have no idea who I am anymore. I wouldn’t even say I’m struggling anymore, I just do. I don’t think. And I haven’t even done anything about it. So I’m putting my foot down. I don’t know who I am or who I will be, but it sure isn’t going to be who I’m acting like right now. I don’t want to be this guy anymore. And I don’t even want to just do NoFap. I want to fix myself as a person, be more productive, and caring, and helpful, because right now I’m definitely not that. So I’m going to try and stay active here, maybe start vlogging. I don’t know yet. I want to be a better person so I’ve got to take action. I’m going to update every day in this diary. The messages below were an old conversation that I deleted my messages from. Anyways, I hope to update you with good progress and I hope one day it will all make me a better person. I’ll update you guys later. Peace out.

4 Likes

One of the games of my childhood

2 Likes

I was not too good at this game.
I have completed the lower levels.

2 Likes

Hey bro @Finding_Myself and @TheSeeker try Leo’s fortune, you will going to love it. Its available for android but you might have to buy it, or download the apk from other websites.

P.S. I can’t believe it’s still on top, I played this game like 6 or maybe 7 years ago and it has decent graphics but overall it’s a lovely game.

3 Likes

Broo I played this game about 7 years ago
Very nostalgic
I loved it

2 Likes

Didn’t give an update yesterday or the day before, but I’m ok Ig. I’m angry a lot. I’m trying to learn how to control my emotions. I’ve just been shoving them down for so long and then I explode with rage and sadness all at once and I hate it. I want to be able to let it out on demand. I feel like I need to cry sometimes but I can’t so I’m just there and I’m meh. I hate that. I haven’t been productive at all, I’ve just been wasting my free time playing Minecraft instead of doing important things. My sleep schedule isn’t as bad as it used to be, but not great either. NoFap is alright, but I’m not really thinking about it a lot because it’s only day 2 and the urges aren’t really aggressive yet. I’ve got a long way to go. I’ll keep you guys updated. Peace out.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.