What do you do when you feel an urge?

How do you act when you feel an urge to watching? Share your experience please.

When asking for advice, the more information you can provide about the problem, the better the community can assist you. The following questions could give you some ideas, which information you could provide.

Also consider using the search-bar since many questions have already been answered.

• How long have you been trying nofap?
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
  • What is the problem you need help with?
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
  • What did you already try?
2 Likes

Just get out of the magnetic field of triggers.
Stop using screen. You shouldnt use social media and dont watch movies, animes and seasons. Never do that again. Stay away from entertainment from screen. Close you computer and mobile. Lock you mobile with detox application for 1 hour.
Take a cold shower. Exercise, do some push-ups. Go socialize with non trigger clean friends. Talk to you family Member. Ask if they need any help.
Meditate.
Talk positive to your self. THIS IS JUST THE FAKE PROMISE OF PLEASURE. I REMEMBER HOW BAD I FELT THE LAST TIME I RELAPSED.I DON’T NEED PMO. I DON’T WANT PMO. I WONT MISS OUT ON ANYTHING IF I QUIT. I CAN QUIT AND I AM STRONGER THAN MY URGES

Urges will dissappear after 10 to 15 minutes.

Take a deep breath… Now think. You have been fapping all this time being semen free.It was like sitting in a totally silent room with no noise. Since this no PMO journey, you have been feeling this urge and feeling horny with funny feeling in your testicles. Your mind also wanders towards triggers. Now the silent room has a noise that is irritating you. But that noise is just the tick tock of a clock. Just let it run in the background and don’t be irritated by it. Take a deep breath. What do you feel in your testis? Is it a pain that you cannot bear? No… Just a funny feeling of being horny that you are not used to. It is manageable. It is even bearable if you accept it as a new normal, as a new energy and power. You can think, right?. What is 2 + 2? What is 5 x 10 ? Yes you can think if you put your mind to it. Can you move your fingers? Yes… You have control of your actions… If you can think and you have control of your actions and you accept being horny as a new bearable normal… Then it’s all good… Just stay away from screen and triggers, go talk to friends or family, take a cold shower, do 10 push-ups, drink a glass of water, or do your task like study…soon you will master your new normal.
Best of luck