Wet Dream Question

Hey guys. I’ve been a frequent dapper for almost ten years. Recently, I’ve been trying to quit. Here is a question I have for you: if I stop fapping, will I be able to have wet dreams?

In a month or so you will be getting wet dreams …

When i go on hard mode, i usualy get wet dream on 16th or 17th day.

I don’t know very well…but I didn’t experience any wet dream during my 29 days streak

1 Like

Strange i got wetdream on my 4th day of nofap.

1 Like

I had some mild dream of having sex but not wet dream at all even on my previous streak of 22 days …

Happens to the best of us.

Maybe my body is too exhausted of fapping and it needs more time than usual .

1 Like

Yes the body needs to heal again and when it does you will have wetdreams I have way too many of them

3 Likes

In how many days you started getting wet dreams ?

It depends, I get them quite frequently. I’ve had some as early days 1, 2 usually multiple times per streak on longer streaks and haven’t been able to discern any pattern. I usually get at least one before day 10.

Dont worry its frequency reduces with age.

But I want it to happen! Haha. I’m so horny all the time. All I want to do is blow a load. But I also don’t want to end my streak. Hopefully it will happen soon. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I am sorry friend, I don’t want to be offfending, but with that attitude you will never be able to sustain the journey. Happened to me in my last try. Just forget there is anything called fapping and concentrate on other work.

2 Likes

I got mine on the 4th and it sucked I despise wet dreams they are like hell. Even though I don’t reset my streak I still feel like I fapped and I have to reset my counter.