Wet dream last night, confused

So as the title says I had a wet dream last night, I remember dreaming about some dirty scenes, and I woke up with an erection and I released during my sleep
I did read online that it does not count as a relapse, but some people said that it is controllable to an extent because it happens if you play video games or watch a video/movie 30 minutes prior going to bed so it should be counted as a relapse.
And the guy who asked this question had the same streak as me : 16 d
What do you guys think of this ?
16 days of no PMO completed thus far, I don’t wanna go back to day 0 :confused:
I wonder why do I feel like I lost my no PMO super powers ? I think my motivation and self confidence have decreased :frowning_face:
And have a wonderful day or night.

Wet dreams/nightfalls/nocturnal emissions are NOT relapses, brother.

You are only responsible for what you do when you are awake. What your body does when you’re sleeping is another matter.

1 Like

Think about it this way - your body has been producing excess semen. That production will either need to be naturally re-absorbed into your body, or released by some means. Be glad that it is your body that released it and not you through relapse. With time, production will go back to normal and you should not experience this any more.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification brother, I did read on nofap website that there is a technique to avoid nightfall completely, called semen retention where you do not release it at all, but downside of it is that it might cause prostate cancer, may God keep us on the straight path, ameen

Read this bro, it will clarify lot of doubts:-

3 Likes

Thank you brother, you and @Forerunner just saved me from relapsing, I had thoughts like since I relapsed in my sleep why not just doing it now, but I quickly realised that and went outside in the cold. They are indeed intriguing. Thanks again for your help.
But on the other hand as I stated my self-confidence and motivation seem to have been lowered, this is why I thought it was a relapse…
Why do you think they have reduced ?

1 Like

I’d say that it’s like what the article said. It’s a mental experience. We associate the loss of semen with a relapse, so we feel the negative effects.

1 Like

I see that explains it, once again thanks brother.

1 Like