Were controlled by the world and its winning

I know this topic is over an introduction but I wanted to introduce myself as unknown. I’ll introduce my self in 100 days and none of you know me but I wish you can read this in your spare time. Everyone reading this or has this app is a warrior. No losers no weirdos no virgins idc what they call you. I’m here and your here for self improvement and Ive never Been proud of you and this is the time we change. We must fight back testosterone is at its lowest. Internet usage has sky rocket. And pron is at its worst for us young men. No matter the age you can fight this addiction. We’re so blinded by the false reality and we’re trying to escape. Keep escaping evryday. This is all from the heart it’s day one of NNN and we’re going to beat it. If you have any social media get rid of it. This is the main problem it’s a trap that the world wants to put you in so when you get caught its not easy getting out. I want all of you no matter where you are right now if your reading this. Outloud or to yourself. “I will be better I will do better and I will become better” I wish all of you good luck and God bless you all.

5 Likes

I will be better I will do better and I will become better!!!

1 Like

That’s what I love to see bro good shit💪

We Are Winners
I will be better I will do better and I will become better💯

1 Like

Always think positive good luck homie :+1:

1 Like

I just watched that video.
Another Cult member :handshake::handshake::handshake:

1 Like

Of course my friend :handshake:

1 Like

Welcome buddy!!

Let’s go bro :fire::fire::fire:.

Best wishes for your journey too.

1 Like

Thank you for accepting me on this journey :muscle:

Even if we have to fight the whole world we have to do it

No cap in that statement :triumph:

1 Like

Currently I am at day 5 of NNN, but I make it through this month no matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do. I am going to be a Brahmachari, no matter what it takes no matter what I have to do. LET’SSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LET’SSSSSSSSS WIINNNNNNNNNN.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.