Weak pelvic floor or something

I will leave this topic here incase someone would like to answer it.
I’ve recently felt better but, after my last relapse, it’s very easy for semen to leak. My theory goes along that, due to excessive fapping, I’ve weakened my pelvic floor and/or damaged nerves and maybe they are just weak and not able to hold in. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?
Is this temporary or does it need a visit to the doctor?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Not only your pelvic floors are weak. But your brain has loose its control over Urethra. Thats why we have this kind of problem and our brain only knows how to drain. It does not know how to gain and preserve.

3 Likes

Hey,
haven’t really heard of masturbating having this kind of effect in general. In any case, if this poses any inconveniences or threat to your health, can’t hurt to get a professional’s opinion (it might have some other cause).
But I wouldn’t jump to conclusions :slight_smile:

(Edit: also, your post doesn’t really specify. Semen leaking? Under what circumstances? It can be completely normal if you are aroused for example)

1 Like

Thank you brother @StealthChopperinbond for your advice. It has been an issue.

Thank you @amadeus for your response.
It’s been an issue that is very confusing. First I had to go to the urologist for urinary issues. I’ve had lots of issues with dribbling and even starting a flow.
But what’s uncomfortable is semen leakage. I used to wake up in the morning and have it. And usually after a relapse if I get slightly aroused, I’m already leaking. (Unlike times when I’ve managed to abstain and if I get a little trigger I wont leak)
So I was just wondering and hoping if my body could repair whatever this is.
Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tbh I study medicine and the brain has no control over the urethra… The spinal cord does though :sweat_smile: and pelvic floor is made of muscles that has no connection to the organs of reproduction… Kindly Please clear these misconceptions up, before someone takes the advice too literally :blush:

1 Like

Some neurons are present which controls Urethral sphincter.

Dude , it’s the brain stem only, not the other parts that control the sphincter. And certainly not some “neurons” as that is a very general term… I hope I was able to explain it now

2 Likes

Try kegel exercise with no fap

1 Like

Yes. I am also saying that, i have not studied medical, it was our teacher who explained it in easier way.

1 Like