Reduce social media activity✅
Not feeling well :disappointed:
Have a good rest of the day!!

1 Like

Sleep in time :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Reading books :x:
Reduce social media activity✅
Not feeling well :disappointed: continued. Yesterday even night fall Makin my day more slow to act

4 Likes

I pray that you get better. Take care. Nightfall are part of journey.

2 Likes

Thank you @BlackMagic123 i am feeling better today. Learning each day something nowdays :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Liked these tips while having mindful conversation. Infact i am liking the person who manages things gently without giving more reaction or you know being emphatic. I am assuming someday I’ll learn to listen more and talk or chat in such a way other person will feel great :blush:

Reduce social media activity :x:
Not better and energized.

2 Likes

3 Likes

How that feels you put 100% effort but the result comes as Failed :slight_smile:
You know it couldn’t be better because you put your best efforts. who validates says, this program is for future trainers . You know it was not for you but still hard to accept the truth that you failed. It feels going back to 5 years where Failed :slight_smile: thankfully this song Makin me feel alive. One Direction - Story of My Life (Official 4K Video) - YouTube

Sleep in time : :white_check_mark:
Exercise : :white_check_mark:
Reduce social media activity ::white_check_mark:

1 Like

So you relapsed am I right?

I think you assumed i failed in No Fap journey. No bro. I am not that weak enough to surrender for no fap. Life is giving pain on many things already. Can’t resist more :smiley: From last few days i am free from counting streak neither thinking of these stuff. Failed in some exam assume like that.
Current streak 39*
@a_lone_warrior05

3 Likes

Good good appreciate that

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats brother :raised_hands: !!
Keep Going and Will meet you again when you’ll reach 100 days :sweat_smile::fire:

1 Like

Sure. Thank you @yashnofap01 :blush::wave:

Sleep in time : :x: (travelling from last one week,one more week the same)
Have a good rest of the day!

1 Like

Sleep in time : :x: (travelling from last one week,one more week the same)
Reduce social media activity :white_check_mark:
Have a good rest of the day!

1 Like

Ugh. This night fall still not leaving.
When I wake up in the journey it’s wet and Feeling bad. Knee is getting damn pain and stinky but another side of me says, it’s okay not to be Okay :slight_smile: I feel like i should start learning some devotional stuff or spend time on reading articles which is not related to p*rn because the more I take it easy, my mind gets to think/crave/creates nightly dreams which are not true in real. I need to figure it out now i can awake when those thoughts appears. But somehow i slip unconsciously and that’s the reason of wet.
Another reason i could find “what i consume before night” i.e i had egg biriyani which i hated eating because of spicy and the egg. Something my body get heats over consuming. I had no option anyways since travelling. 15+ years habit i can’t expect to change in 15 days or 15 weeks or 15 months. It’s a foolish expectations that my brain wanted everything to be normal.Instantly nothing going to be change because my brain is still not adjusted. It will takes it’s own time and i am ready for it. From this forum what i learnt till today is that, this habit won’t leave me like the movie “the beautiful mind” after 100 days streak either. I need to find a way to entrain myself without involving in PMO and then life will suprise with a magic comes true. That’s why i need to be deciplined and awaken the unconsciousness to consiousness. I might sound like weird and crazy at this moment. Just my own thoughts putting in words :slight_smile:
I hope you are doing well !
CS: 58