Wall-e's Diary.

Thank you @BlackMagic123 i am feeling better today. Learning each day something nowdays :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Liked these tips while having mindful conversation. Infact i am liking the person who manages things gently without giving more reaction or you know being emphatic. I am assuming someday I’ll learn to listen more and talk or chat in such a way other person will feel great :blush:

Sleep in time :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Reading books :x:
Reduce social media activity :x:
Not better and energized.
Have a good rest of the day!!

2 Likes

Sleep in time :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

How that feels you put 100% effort but the result comes as Failed :slight_smile:
You know it couldn’t be better because you put your best efforts. who validates says, this program is for future trainers . You know it was not for you but still hard to accept the truth that you failed. It feels going back to 5 years where Failed :slight_smile: thankfully this song Makin me feel alive. One Direction - Story of My Life (Official 4K Video) - YouTube

Sleep in time : :white_check_mark:
Exercise : :white_check_mark:
Reduce social media activity ::white_check_mark:

1 Like

So you relapsed am I right?

I think you assumed i failed in No Fap journey. No bro. I am not that weak enough to surrender for no fap. Life is giving pain on many things already. Can’t resist more :smiley: From last few days i am free from counting streak neither thinking of these stuff. Failed in some exam assume like that.
Current streak 39*
@a_lone_warrior05

3 Likes

Good good appreciate that

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats brother :raised_hands: !!
Keep Going and Will meet you again when you’ll reach 100 days :sweat_smile::fire:

1 Like

Sure. Thank you @yashnofap01 :blush::wave:

Sleep in time : :x: (travelling from last one week,one more week the same)
Have a good rest of the day!

1 Like

Sleep in time : :x: (travelling from last one week,one more week the same)
Reduce social media activity :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Ugh. This night fall still not leaving.
When I wake up in the journey it’s wet and Feeling bad. Right Knee is getting damn pain and stinky but another side of me says, it’s okay not to be Okay :slight_smile: I feels like i should start learning some devotional stuff or spend time on reading articles which is not related to p*rn because the more I take it easy, my mind gets to think/crave/creates nightly dreams which are not true in real. I need to figure it out how i can awake when those thoughts appears. But somehow i slip unconsciously today. that’s the reason of wet.
Another reason i could find “what i consume before night” i.e i had egg biriyani which i hated eating because of spicy and the egg. Something my body get heats over consuming. I had no option anyways since travelling. 15+ years habit i can’t expect to change in 15 days or 15 weeks or 15 months. It’s a foolish expectations that my brain wanted everything to be normal.Instantly nothing going to be change because my brain is still not adjusted. It will takes it’s own time and i am ready for it. From this forum what i learnt till today is that, this habit won’t leave me like the movie “the beautiful mind” after 100 days streak either. I need to find a way to entrain myself without involving in PMO and then life will suprise with a magic. That’s why i need to be decipline and awaken the unconsciousness to be consiousness. I might sound like weird and crazy at this moment. Just my own thoughts putting in words :slight_smile:
I hope you are doing well !
CS: 58

1 Like

Sleep in time : :x: (no more travelling)
Exercise :white_check_mark:
CS: 62*

3 Likes

I think you should spend some time on spirituality, it well help you mentally. Remember if you relapse you are again straight to zero. Just be careful. Don’t let anything ruin this streak

1 Like

CS: 63*

2 Likes

Not sure from last few days getting bored as well desperate on things what I do. Things here I mean, day to day work or life goal sets. Scrolling scrolling and scrolling. I know this will tend me to relapse but still i am doing. Could not even sleep, kind of empty or lost feeling inside. I think this is natural. I can’t look back anycost. Badly needed something to drive the energy into positivity. I hope things will be fine soon.

CS: 66*

1 Like

:blush:

3 Likes

Cs: 71* :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For no particular reason Wall-e is sad today :slightly_smiling_face: Friday starts with energetic day but ends with sad and alone feeling. anyways that’s okay. It’s just a test and things will turn into better :v:

Cs: 73* :slightly_smiling_face:
sick again :sweat:

2 Likes