Wall-e's Diary. .

You should work till you collapse, there is no other way to avoid a relapse. It’s coming from 12 years of experience, the urges always attack once you’re relaxing or doing nothing. It’s always very bad to let the urges take you over so you need to resist with all your strength

1 Like

it’s damn difficult to move on when someone shows much interested in other times than today. but hell yeah it’s the same life which has to start everything again. liked the above quote. I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

i have again relapsed. i am going in a reverse direction of my goal no matter. :relieved: Day 0
heaviness in failure.

Crosed all of my limits! Worst month I ever had. Okay. Let’s get started again. Not giving up.

Day 2:
How much you can can fall for someone without valuing your own self. When you like her and wishes her to have a good life because you feel like, you are not worth for her. Even she tells you today, i need some space for someone else :slight_smile: This is what happened all about today. life is still beautiful. but hell yeah same time full of problems and pain. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 3:
Uninstalled all of the social media and staying away from her. The main problem is not her status ( single/ commited) rather my PMO habit which made my value to nothing. When it was 100 days without pmo, I was pretty confident and very next moment when i relapsed I went to the same place infact still struggling to come back. but Now it’s over. I will get more time and more space for myself from now on. I will see when how and what making my self to feel like looser.

1 Like