Very significant aspects of the connection between fap and tribulations

I found a close connection between the strong desire to fap and the strong temptation to have mental tribulations (very negative thoughts that sometimes lead to judging others and destroying relationships with people), which even if they hurt yourself, you can’t do without it.
But how can I say …
The tribulations and the fapping give me the exact same feeling as something that drags me strongly towards such behaviors, like a sort of Satan that draws me into the abyss.
For both of these things Satan says that if I don’t listen to them, I will be very discontented and dissatisfied and I don’t know how I fall for it so often!
It should be added that the longer you are fapping, the less shame you will be in doing so, so Satan would be more easily able to take your control, i.e. to enslave you.
Sometimes the cause of the breakdown of relationships is not what others are doing but is a hidden desire we have (which we don’t want to admit) to throw away “a set of difficult trials” that a relationship would force us to face.
In short, on a scientific and coherent level, taking these things as true (which they are) would mean that in reality life is pure happiness.

What God Says:
“For every bad word that comes out of your mouth, you will have to account for it on the day of judgment.”
“Do not judge so as not to be judged, do not condemn and you will not be condemned.”
“The prudent remain silent when they are in a bad mood.”

In short, if I try to block the tribulations, the desire to fap will also decrease.
If you apply the reverse, that is, refraining from fapping, the mental tribulations will also become weaker, which will be much more ineffective in making you give in to bad actions towards yourself and others.
The nofap will lead to a chain reaction that will lead you to be able to control many other aspects of yourself, such as not scratching when you feel itchy, the interruption of addictions (such as junk food, smoking, drugs, coffee, alcohol, etc), control tics and OCD (in my case), then you would be able to own yourself.
“No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
It is still unclear to me whether making love to a person can strengthen tribulations or consists of something completely different.
Promises are another source of temptation (to break them), so I have given up the habit of making them.
So: “I don’t promise anything but I am confident that things will go this way.”
Furthermore God says:
“You also understood that it was said to the ancients: Do not perjure, but fulfill your oaths with the Lord; but I say to you: do not swear at all: neither by heaven, because it is the throne of God; nor by the earth, because it is the footstool for his feet, nor for Jerusalem, because it is the city of the great king. Do not swear even by your head, because you have no power to make a single hair white or black. But let your speech be yes, yes; no, no; the most comes from the evil one.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.