Version 2.13 Released

Hello companions,
The new version of NF Companion is out!

Changelog
• Added sorting option in My Companions screen
• Various little bug fixes

Sorting in action :

If you notice any bugs or crashes or have any suggestion feel free to reply to this topic.

5 Likes

Sir, i am trying to stay away from any sexual content, currently i am on day 1 so you can understand .
When i open your app, there is continous ads dialogue in bottom. There a girl was dancing eroticaly showing her belly . It was cheez video maker ad. So plz shut them off.

Removed them from the network

Great job. You are a great man @Taher

2 Likes

I also like the “who is online” in the forum. I always thought that it would be nice to know at least how many members are online.

7 Likes

amazing work, @Taher! Geez, I’m really proud to be part of this community.

I’m already using the Sort feature.

Now that @kamafeo has started that legendary NoFap Olympic Games thread, I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea if we start devising on how to make that kind of an in-app feature :thinking:

By now, it would be nice to have some demographic insights about the community… how many are we, from which countries? Please tell us, @Taher :slight_smile:

I already have an idea in mind. But currently are other things on priority, I’ll come to it soon I hope.

4 Likes

Sure! First things first.

Great chart! these are the app downloaders, regardless of signing up to the forum, right?

These are the active app users.

And what would be the criterion of “active”?

Used the app once in past 30 days

1 Like