VARAD's COMMITMENT

Struggling with chaser?

1 Like

Wrong method . In diary donā€™t write thisā€¦strengthen the neurons connected to pā€¦
In ordinary task you can write anythingā€¦you are writing this is a mistake again you are putting cross mark means this is a super mistakeā€¦everytime you are thinking about thisā€¦ You are in relapse cycleā€¦
If I am wrong then sorry.

4 Likes

I just started this diary because I thought It will motivate me somehow. I got you Brother :wink:. Even though I was also not happy in doing this. Because I was too thinking about that whether itā€™s necessary for me or I am forcing myself to this all :face_with_raised_eyebrow: . @_TIGER brother thank you :blush::pray: so much to correct me. I have made the corrections.

Will write a diary on daily experiences :v::facepunch:

3 Likes

@Leverage brother
Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 1

Fight hard

Hahahah
I completed day 1

Stay hard
GOOD LUCK
CONGO TO YOU ALSO FOR DAY 1 (3 HRS LEFT)

1 Like

I F*ck !
I relapsed sorry :disappointed:
You won this challenge brotherā€¦
You are too strong and committed than meā€¦

3 Likes

Brother @Adioz_aka_Adidas I tried seeking help from all but it didnā€™t work properly.

1 Like

Give me your gmail id to which you login
I will add you and then we can plant tress and study

Can anyone explain me what is blue balls?

Blue balls, known medically as epididymal hypertension (EH) , is a condition that can affect people with male genitals. Itā€™s not serious, but causes pain and aching in the testicles after having an erection without an orgasm
Google definition is this

2 Likes

When semen doesnā€™t ejaculate fully it gets stuck in between, that causes pain and swelling in your nuts. It mostly happens due to edging.

3 Likes

I searched it on Google but itā€™s confusingā€¦

Ohā€¦ yes now I am cleared.

There are many topics here also you can search blue balls here youā€™ll get more than enough info about it

1 Like

Yes I got through them but they were confusing for meā€¦
As you told in simple language I am clear with blue ballsā€¦
Thank you

2 Likes

Epic profile thoā€¦
The guys looks siiiick(not literally xD)

2 Likes

Yes, really I am sickā€¦
I am having cold and coughā€¦:sneezing_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh nooooooooooooo
Donā€™t die on us bro!!!

kiddingā€¦

get well soon

2 Likes

Well I am having just cough :drooling_face:not coldā€¦

1 Like

wait what are you drooling for?