Hey buddy! Rather than treating the symptoms like urges… Treat the root cause … That is the addiction …
Here are some Affirmations you can try saying to yourself … They are from Easy Peasy Book…
• I’m free from the slavery of porn.
• It’s easy to ignore my thoughts about porn.
• Bye bye thoughts, bye bye urges. Oh, there goes my cravings.
• I focus my subconscious mind to overcome porn addiction.
• Porn steals my time, energy and vitality.
• Beating porn gets exponentially easier day by day and in every aspect.
• I enjoy and value my porn-free, strong, happy, light and easy lifestyle.
• If I look back and think about my progress, it gives me great joy and pride in myself.
• Every time I see other porn users I get more motivated to see myself break that chain.
• All that pent up energy is healing my body and mind. Then, I can do more productive and challenging work towards my values and goals.
• My brain is getting back in correct shape, getting exercised by me not doing what I was previously doing.
• Now all that pent up willpower is being utilised to handle lightweight stresses and strains of life.
• Great, I’m free and no longer a slave!
I am sure once you believe in yourself and say this affirmations with the utmost truth in mind and spirit …you will not face troubles with urges…
Your urges are just withdrawal pangs for dopamine …NOTHING ELSE!! You are FREE FROM PMO!!!