Urges attack sos

Urges attacik guys i have competed 23 hr without relapse but i was onthe edge of fapping to relapse but i controled my s3lf few hours ago but right now every one else is busy iam alon here feeling strong urges what to do

Brother, don’t be with the screen right now

Go out or take a cold shower just don’t entertain those thoughts,

1 Like

Do pushups Or try holding your breath for as long as possible, it helps in controlling the boner…

1 Like

Ok thanks brother i will do

1 Like

Ok thankyou guys now i am feeling some controle over my self i am not alone i get now :blush::blush:

4 Likes

i am feeling little bit energy and confidence but in starting of 1st day i was feeling feezy and about to relapse but suddenly i remind my self about nofap friends who are doing there best some have comepleted 30 dys , 100 days etc that motivated me alot few hrs later i was feeling urges so i take help from community friend and they adviced me to do pushup and keep away the phome from me and they say that they believe me i can do this and that words feeled me with enery and confidence​:blush::sunglasses::hugs: it worked i can’t break others faith in me right now iam studying i cant beleive it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i am feeling little bit energy and confidence but in starting of 1st day i was feeling feezy and about to relapse but suddenly i remind my self about nofap friends who are doing there best some have comepleted 30 dys , 100 days etc that motivated me alot few hrs later i was feeling urges so i take help from community friend and they adviced me to do pushup and keep away the phome from me and they say that they believe me i can do this and that words feeled me with enery and confidence​:blush::sunglasses::hugs: it worked i can’t break others faith in me right now i am studying i cant beleive it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good to know brother, keep going strong.

We will all beat this addiction

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.