Urges attack any time 🤔 give me some tips

Hello all members l am on my 14 day. In this evening l got some urges suddenly.l don’t watch anything which give a urges tiggred. I don’t know why l got suddenly urges.? But this time when urges is coming to then l accept this urges then l calm my mind. I know we don’t run those urges. We face it :pray::pray: . Because it’s a really time to face it. I believe in God. Any one give me some tips or advice :pray: l thinks we don’t get any tiggred of urges then we don’t replase l think so

2 Likes

sister, remember we all are together in this journey, we all are walking together keeping hands with each other.
Do you really want to do nopmo? Do you have reasons stronger than the urges?

if your answer is yes, then try to think for some time, on january 1 2021, you will have a solid 20 days streak and this 20 days streak can eventually become day 200.

so finally i would say keep yourself busy right now, very busy.

remember urge is temporary

1 Like

Yes brother @nofapstar123 thanks for your advice​:pray::pray:

1 Like

Look sister, I cannot guarantee that this will work for you, but it works for me even though I’m one such hypersexual stupid who gets urges everyday despite crossing a month already.

1. Drink water, try to calm your mind by just closing your eyes for few moments. Try to hold your breathe in this while for as long as you can and then exhale slowly.
  2. Do something to distract yourself. Like, just go and watch TV or go to shopping site like amazon amd check out things. You don’t have to buy anything but your mind will get distracted.
  3. Try to eat something delicious like sweets, chocolates or cake , or anything that you like and is available there right now. Don’t even try to eat something salty like namkeen or golgappe, or your urges may increase. Telling this from personal experience.
  4. I know this is awkward, but sometimes upset stomach can lead to such bad thoughts. Try to drink warm water with lemon.
  5. Go and spend some time with family or friends, whoever is around you.
  6. Record happenings of the day in your journal.

We love your attitude sister, and it’ll be sad for us as well if you relapse. So, hang on. You are not alone. Tale care.

6 Likes

I am getting whole day urges .:face_with_raised_eyebrow: But it’s normal…

1 Like

Salty like namkeen or golgappe increase a urges brother, @PrDr

1 Like

great tips everyone should follow these nice bro

1 Like

Yes sister, I’m telling you that from my personal experience. Well, you can try that if you want but then make sure that you also drink a lot of water . I personally feel, excess salt increases negativity in our body.

1 Like

Thank for advice is really great brother @PrDr

1 Like

No problem sister. Thank me after it actually works for you.

Look bro @sakshi11 just go for a walk if possible. Spend time with fam or friends as much as possible. Just don’t be alone. At night you have to fall asleep fast coz you know what happens otherwise so try to find a way to exhaust yourself so that you’ll fall asleep fast. Do like a half an hour workout if possible. Or you can take a hot water shower, it will relax your body and will make you fall sleep faster. It’s a proven fact. Try it out

I think, at first we need to " know" when it’s happening. (getting bored or stressed or something else. There is always a firm line or a difference between we do and we don’t do)
Second acknowledge as it is.
Third, instantly find a way to handle it ( like you said ‘i calm my mind’) As @PrDr said second case,need to find a way to distract mind.
Well, I didn’t answer your question yet because I also don’t know. I think we should explore in ourselves and find a way of it.

2 Likes

Thank you brother @GOVIND-19 @assh🙏