Update : work done no more discussion in this topic in this matter

Positive :). Are you :smirk:?

1 Like

Haiyya challenging me you know as well i can beat without effort

1 Like

Alright then. You shouldnā€™t expect any less of me then :smiling_imp:

Haiyya nephew Chris always competitive ok ok what type of challenge you want from me how many days ?
Haiyya Iā€™m telling you i can defeat you in no time

1 Like

Dude with all due respect Iā€™ve left all of it behind now. And as I said my girlfriend is into me no matter what. Our talks has been more matured and could last all night everyday. Again I shared the story because it gives me nothing but strength. Your boy has learned a lot in 9 days heā€™ll speak his mind once he breaks that record huh.

2 Likes

Fuiyoh then itā€™s good itā€™s good nephew Naruto learnt something go go enjoy your life

1 Like

Days donā€™t matter. Itā€™s mindset. Anyways, we should respect @narutoadi 's post. Letā€™s private DM if weā€™re doing a challenge.

1 Like

Haiyya nephew Chris again having fear
Why so fear? So fear?

1 Like

Exactly i wanted to brag more about the changed mindset only. Like for now Iā€™m never afraid of staying home alone at nights. I can feel the well being side of it .

2 Likes

Remember not only this space but in all other spaces of life whether it be education, professional or anythingā€¦ Always compare yourself to the Older version of yourself only and NO ONE ELSE.

The goal is not to be better than everybody but to be better than the day you were before

3 Likes

Haiyya nephew Naruto donā€™t understand you got your remedy now go and enjoy nephew

1 Like

Best of luck for new love and new life man.:sparkles:
Enjoy it to your fullest and donā€™t ever look back again.
You are the best version of yourself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.