Understanding Benefits and Purpose

Hey , i’m from Indonesia . And so haooy about this apps , im 100% cure from the addiction . Hmm maybe i can say that im Nofap Master ? Bcos i have reach 250 days in nofap , and now im doing semen retention and god mode . But my life still screw , people come to me just to take something from me , then threw me up. Im just ordinary muslim , not special. Im thinking to move to another town and have a new life . And im thinking about studying spiritual with teachers , cos i feelong rejected here in my country . Yeah just wanna say hi to this special world , remember that we are diffrent . The still trying at 7-30++ days is just 40% people in this world , and the 120 days ++ is just maybe 10-20% people in this world .
Im here just wanna try to make friends .
#dontgiveup

5 Likes

Assalamu alaikum brother

Iam from India, and it’s really nice Ma sha allah that you have become free of this addiction, I feel happy for you,

Please tell me what you did to become free, as iam still struggling to make a week, I’ve had two 20+ streaks in the past but it was a long time ago, recently I’ve only been able to go 4 to 5 days max and that too after a lot of effort.

AND ABOUT YOU GETTING TREATED BY PEOPLE LIKE THAT, IAM SORRY BUT JUST PRAY FOR THEIR HIDAYAH AND KEEP MOVING ON BROTHER, ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU, DM ME AFTER YOU READ MY MESSAGE

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing brother :tada::clap::+1:
For selfish people, forget what they do. Just think that you are helping people for the sake of Allah and you will be rewarded in the life after death. It should not matter if people use you or not, you will be compensated for your good deeds by Allah.

Also, do share what strategies and tips helped you achieved 250+ days.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey bruhh I’ll be your friend if you want
That’s my sharing code-o6qcft :slight_smile:

Just keep thinking about the benefits you got and remember your struggle and effort you just did .
And remember all the bad things you will get after doing that
Yeah im fine now , wish Allah forgive me and blessed me .

3 Likes

Thanks for your words of wisdom.
Best of luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.