Understand this, and get rid off female/male attraction đź’Ż

This post is meant to bring peace, clarity understanding and freedom from PMO to the reader’s life. No offense intended to anyone.

The reason why male/female attraction is so difficult to get rid off is the ignorance to think of ourselves as bodies not as soul. As long as we identify ourselves with the differences that there in human bodies we will get attracted to the other gender.

The illusion of nature is such that every single addiction or attraction for sensual enjoyments are covered by false hope of happiness in that addiction. It’s like poison is covered by a layer of cake. We get manipulated by layer of cake and get stuck in the poison of addictions or attraction.

Story of Male/female attraction starts from the caveman humans who do not used to wear any clothes at all. At that time, obviously the sexual organ of someone were as common as his/her hands. At this time only the skin was serving the purpose of a layer of cake hiding all the flesh and filth of the body. At this time only the natural biological attractions were present.

But as the time passed, we humans started wearing clothes which not only served the original purpose of protecting our bodies but also created CURIOSITY for the people to see what’s beneath the clothes. Clothes served the purpose for 2nd layer of cake. Clothes are artificial attractions created by humans. Again, as the time passed, because of sexual liberation movement and “my body my choice my clothes” Type of movements, people started to wear seductive and semi naked clothes, which is more dangerous than full nudity. What semi naked and seductive clothes do is, they tease the people Who look at them and thereby increasing the curiosity to another level to see what’s beneath the clothes.

This curiosity itself was the main reason for us to search online for the hot stuff, the very first time. And as time passed we got stuck in PMO addiction.

What people do is, they keep on glorifying their bodies with the help of colorful and ■■■■ clothes, perfumes, make-up which are like more layers of cake over the poisonous reality of body and all of these things do a very good job in hiding the filth of body and to increase the already present illusion of body to a whole another level. (I’m being gender neutral here)

The solutions are to simply to be more mindful of the filth of the bodies, To realize that bodies are nothing but a combination of blood, flesh, bones, urine, and stool, To realise that we all are souls, having a temporary body experience and to look at bodies AS THEY ARE, full of dirt and filth.

No enemy is greater than the physical attraction. Defeat the deceitfulness of the body and Look through the layers of cake and see the poison AS IT IS.

Hope this post would change the way you look at the people with the opposite gender And decrease the attraction for them.

Peace. :v:
Have a nice day. :heart::bouquet:

Edit:

How long will you see a naked person? After a while you will find it is over. After all, what is there to see in a naked person? It’s all about the clothes. The secret of nudity lies in the concealment of the body by clothes.

This is the reality which lies beneath 1millimeter of skin. People go crazy after this skin. Now tell me what’s special in this? People call this beautiful, handsome, etc. This is the ugly and real face of a human being. Tell me what is so special here that someone gets attracted to this? Know the truth, detachment will come by itself.

Every thing is illusion in this material world, knowledge will help you to get out of this trap of illusion.

Good day! :sunny:

15 Likes

Yeah, my brother. I appreceate that you have made such great post.
And the “attraction” is what makes difference between sanyasi and sansarik.

6 Likes

I’m happy that you found my post worth appreciation. :pray: and yup you’re right about difference between sanyaasi and saansarik.

6 Likes

Hi @Consecrator where are you from and whats your age ?

your spiritual knowledge sounds quite profound.

2 Likes

Hello @_KarmaYogi I’m from Karnataka, India. I’m 20 year old.

Where are you from brother? And what’s your age?

great brother, you got this enlightenment at quite an early age.

I am 28 years old.
Bihar is my Janmabhumi,
Karnataka is my Karmabhumi :pray:
I am software engineer based in Bangalore.

Which part of Karnataka are you from? I Have been living in Karnataka since 8 years now, quite familiar with everything there.

2 Likes

Very nice bro, I’m from North Karnataka, Vijayapur. So I got a kannada speaking friend here.

2 Likes

Ever been to vijayapur?

2 Likes

Not travelled to North Karnataka, have been to southern part mostly.

But well aware of Vijayapura (Bijapur old name) and its grand history, fusion of Kannada and Marathi culture etc etc.

2 Likes

I see. Yeah there is great fusion of kannada and marathi here, as our city is very close to Maharashtra. By the way, by looking at your profile pic, I assume you do some spiritual practices. Would you like to share it?

2 Likes

yeah sure, I am a great spiritual tourist, have followed several gurus at different times like baba ramdev, iskcon, sadhguru , sri sri etc.
In general, a believer of Santana Dharma especially Advait and Yoga schools of thought.

Presently I am doing Sudarshan Kriya (taught by Art of living). Out of all yogic practices I have tried this one stands out. Have seen lot of benefits both at physical and spiritual levels.

You too can give it a try

https://www.artofliving.org/happiness-program

2 Likes

Your and mine paths are same, I too followed all of those gurus, iskcon, etc then started doing chanting, and after trying all the mantras and name, I’m now chanting ram naam.

I will definitely check out what you shared bro. :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

See you again here bro :slightly_smiling_face::pray: we may have some more discussion in future regarding spirituality. I’m always in search of people who are spiritual and whose aim is enlightenment. So yeah will talk to you in future for sure.

1 Like

there are a lot of people here on the forum who have similar paths and similar Adhyatamika inclinations. you can go through the diaries of those people
This guy @JumpingBuddha is the gem of all
there was one more guy @AnkitK (staunch Vaishnav, follower of ISKCON) not that active nowadays
and many more once your explore

1 Like

Thats so kind of you brother @_KarmaYogi,

We all are learning every moment. Lets continue having good attitude and spread the love.

All the very best and regards
JumpingBuddha

3 Likes