Unable to concentrate my mind and meditate

I have been doing meditation since long but I never faced such problem which I face nowadays . Generally , when I restart meditation after a gap , it takes me around 3 - 4 days only to build my concentration . But now , it has been a month since my last relapse and here my mind is still shattered . Whenever , I try to meditate , some or other things start to play in my mind . In stake of preventing those to come over my mind , I start thinking more . Which overall causes me difficulties in meditation . At least , I want my 15 mins of meditation to be proper so that my mind remains stable and avoids bad dreams .
Suggest some effective ways for meditating properly :point_down:
@The_integrous_one @anon69203515 @BlackMagic123 @Finding_Myself @, please help me with this and share your thoughts .

6 Likes

Don’t take it seriously stay calm and move on

1 Like

Set a timer of 15 mins and make your mindset to do meditation with all your focus.
Do हरे कृष्ण हरे राम और राम राम।

1 Like

Take guided meditation of Calm YT channel.
I meditate with that vids while having exams

3 Likes

So having all kinds of thoughts while meditating is very common, you just don’t have to get indulged in those thoughts and get back to your meditation practice.
I would recommend following a guided meditation for some days (try isha kriya by Sadhguru, available on YouTube), because it’s easier to focus when someone is guiding externally about what to do. And this process (isha kriya) is really very calming, give it a try and lemme know how it felt.

1 Like

To focus on Meditation you have to do that …write every thought coming in ur mind on paper before meditation and then suddenly u will have no thought to write then focus properly without overthinking

1 Like

Thanks to all for your kind advices . I will give a try today .

1 Like

Try focusing on the moment between breathing in and breathing out. Like the moment before you fall while swinging, totally weightless. Just stay focused, and mindless at the same time. Be calm and in the moment. Meditation benefits take time.

1 Like

Oh my God Sam !!
This was so powerful , never ever I have felt so much of energy , relaxation and calmness . It really did silenced my thoughts . Though I was facing problems in between , but know I got what I wanted . All thanks to you for telling about this majestic isha kriya meditation .

I AM NOT THIS BODY
I AM NOT EVEN THE MIND

1 Like

Oh yeah !! It really works . I felt relaxed now

2 Likes

:joy::100:. Good to know it worked.
And tbh I don’t like the name sam :joy:, you can call me samar (pronounced as Summer) that’s my nick name actually.

1 Like

Sam is like a english to your name :joy::joy::joy:it doesn’t suit you either

3 Likes

Sure , from now . Samaranjay is way too long :roll_eyes: to write again n again . Samar is better :grin:

1 Like

Listen to this :point_up:

2 Likes

Yes :joy:

Bro @The_Ambitious_One I just typed @N and your name appeared at top :joy:. You can do this with my name to try typing @S and most probably my name will appear at top. No need to type Samar either

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.