Type of complexes you got

Hello guys… I want to know different problems or complexes you people got due to pmo and also how many you cured.
For example :-

1. Eye contact problem
  2. Social anxiety
  3. Negative thoughts/unwanted thoughts
  4. Low confidence in Sexuality
  5. E D
  6. Leakage
  7. Loneliness/depression
  8. Suciadal thoughts
  9. Low motivation/focus

That’s all I remember . And I had most of them except two or three . Tell us your problems or complexes that you felt.
Our friend and guide @JonSnow001 is the one I know who cured social anxiety and depression problems.

You will realise and can connect with the problems if you see the same in others so please do write.

4 Likes

Eye contact problems I also had then to solve this I started to maintain eye contact with strangers as much as possible , then slowly I got used to it

I’m still having social Anxiety

I do have negative thoughts but I just dump them through mindfulness
And I introduce positive thoughts through affirmations

I’m still single so I don’t have experience of sexuality part

I faced E D for some time but now it’s gone

I have many friends who support me in this journey so I don’t feel lonely that much

I lack focus and motivation alot

3 Likes

That’s great bro. You are almost good to go.
You just need proper discipline to get back on track.
But I want to know that after eye contact practice are you completely normal like before or are you forcing it.?

2 Likes

Yes bro I’m completely normal , I just make eye contact unconciously now , without even noticing that I’m making eye contact

1 Like

Oh sorry

Yeah I can relate to this so much. Behaving in a way that others want me to.i started this to please others but soon I realised I am loosing myself in the process so I promised myself to be me evrytime/forever. Sounds filmy :sweat_smile:

Truely said bro.
Thanks so much again for your valuable knowledge bro .
You are a gem and a guide for this community.

2 Likes

For me it’s 3,7,8,9 :grimacing::pensive:

1 Like

Any progress in that field bro.what you do to cure it.

1 Like

Well Tbh , idk what to do… I don’t feel like doing anything , coz of this PMO my mind is not able to catch up with my body . I want to do work , but that’s not my mind wants … As a result of this anxiety and depression…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.