Tutorials for topic Creation

Hey there I have done the basic tutorial and the markdown tutorial, are there any others?
E.g. i know there is an option to hide parts of a post so that the reader has to click them to open them… I sometimes write about sensitive/ trigger topics and I would like a way to hide this stuff so that only people who have read a warning open these things willingly.
I would appreciate the help.

Best regards

1 Like

By clicking on the settings option at the extreme right you can choose hide details and write a post you want to hide

thank you very much :slight_smile: @The_integrous_one i bet ppl will be very thank full that i can hie my long texts so that they can oly read the short summary :wink:
could you tell me how you found out about that is there another tutorial for other extras ro sth liek this?

1 Like

There was an advanced tutorial.

do you happen to ahve a link to that? i searched but the bot did not suggest it maybe i missed it… i only found the markdown tutorial → which was super usefull :wink:

1 Like

Type this "@discobot start advanced tutorial "

You will get a notification with the tutorial
@SirTryHard

thank you very much!

i am must have missed the message where discobot wrote that :slight_smile:

have a good nigths rest!

1 Like

You too bro, goodnight :v:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.