Turn on your "Beast King Mode" with 90 days nofap challenge (extending the competition till the end of this year)

A good read on why first 3 to 5 days are most difficult.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/4frxi8/the_reason_why_the_first_35_days_are_the_hardest

1 Like

Can you please add me
Sharing code : m6a0w0
Current Streak: 0 days
Highest Streak : 12 days

1 Like

Are you updating on daily bases?

Sharing code: ir9csb
Current streak : 63
Highest streak : 63

1 Like

Sharing code - wyocpt
Current streak - 13 days
Highest streak - 120 days
Age - 30
Gender - M
Location - India

1 Like

those who are up for individualchallange can come here …

Hi Bro…What’s up…Day 12 No fap journey…I would like to share my experience to you that how i’have overcome strong urges last night. Mainly it was triggered by Instagram. Before sleeping curiously i had opened instagram to check status but by seeing some celebrities’ photos i got strong urges like never before :worried:. Tried my best to sleep but couldn’t. Brain constantly hammering for faping. I just told myself that i’m not going to be the looser again.Somehow ran to the bathroom and opened the :shower:showers :shower:even with my cloths on. Nearly standed Five minutes under the flowing water. Then i have experienced that my urges were gradually disappearing and felt much better and confident like never before. I felt proud and relax not to go with my brain urges and retained my energy and motivation :relieved:.Then i performed morning prayer and first things i did that delete the Instagram apps :x: from my mobile.
Please brothers…don’t give up on instant urges…it will fade away soon…don’t loose hopes…Right now my energy level high and i’m motivated to concentrate on my study, works :muscle::muscle::muscle: which i have never felt during my long PMO addiction periods.:dart:

4 Likes

@sohel Added you to the challenge

@iwillwin123 I had already replied to this question.
Best case, I’ll update it daily.
Worst case, once a week.

@Stayfocused Added you to the challenge

@anon4159895 Added you to the challenge

Awesome efforts.

Agreed on the fact that most of the time urges fade very away soon. They are just instant because of some triggering event (in your case, instagram celebrities photos).

Thank you dear. You are also doing awesome by mentoring this group.

14 Days…Awesome Feelings…Still Long Way To Go… :muscle:

1 Like

@MM2020 Nice. Your streak motivating all of us.

Friends I relapsed today.
I could not control.
But I will continue my journey.

1 Like

@hp365 do you want to share what was your cause of relapse?

@vedsarkushwaha,. I relapsed due to bad thoughts. Please tell me any sctrict timetable and way to get rid of nudity on internet.!.

@hp365 As most other people I suggest you to create someone interest in other things. Personally on my experience I can say that we can control our self from watching P*rn. But as you said that you have some bad thoughts which lead to relapse then you will have to reach someone of us at that particular time so that we will help you in diverting your mind with some regular conversation.

Even if we are not available you can scroll down many diaries or message board where many people share their experiences

You can reach me if you need support in your difficult times. I have made few companions here where I reach them for support and vice versa

2 Likes

Thank you for support.
I will definitely make good environment.

1 Like