Turn on your "Beast King Mode" with 90 days nofap challenge (extending the competition till the end of this year)

Oh ok cool
Guess we’ll have to wiat for @chhava to tell his HS

1 Like

When do entries close

@ash Matt
HS-55days
CS-5days

1 Like

OK bro I’ll edit just to save time
I guess @vedsarkushwaha won’t mind one edit

Also this is a little late but @vedsarkushwaha that’s a GOOD scoreboard kudos to you

2 Likes

Sorry guys , I relapsed yesterday

@Babaji98 what triggered you to relapse??

If you are hitting up with urges, please post some message in here. Someone of us will respond and help you out with the shit

@vedsarkushwaha. Just curious what is the next thing you gonna do for #babaji because he relapsed

From today my Current Streak and Highest Streak will be same. Yaaayyyyyyy

1 Like

@expert_chart Added you to the challenge

@weir Added you to the challenge

1 Like

No plans right now to close entries.
Hope that answers your question.

@anon71071506 @Babaji98 @weir
I feel like people who are 10+ days of streak now should post benefits they are having.

2 Likes

1.Well I’m feeling good and fresh. Earlier it used to be like I’m carrying some kind of baggage in my head( brain fog).
2. Having a good time with family and finding my interests w.r.to personal and career. Earlier I used to stick myself to my mobile staring at Instagram.
3. Trying to build confidence but better than before.
4. It’s just 17th day for me. There is much more to experience.
5. I believe very slowly the feeling to fap is leaving me. Hopefully if I continue to show my interests in some beneficial things it will leave soon as possible

Will let everyone know my observations and benefits every 10 days

4 Likes

Add me to this challenge
Sharing Code:8y8nm1
Current streak:1 day
Longest Streak:23 days

@vedsarkushwaha are you going to update to scoreboard every once in a while or should we? I wasn’t sure
I’m ok with anything

Even I’m worried about same thing. But as of now I’m updating my details in the scoreboard

1 Like

You forgot me buddy…

I relapsed on day 10 so if the challenge started take me off the scoreboard.

Ok cool
I’ll do the same unless @vedsarkushwaha tells otherwise

@vedsarkushwaha bro. I just tried to update my streak details in the scoreboard but I don’t understand the script. My current streak is 17 days. Could you please help me in updating the same

I am now at day 43+

I am currently in flatline mode

Aggressive behaviour
Anxiety subsided little
Little active
Laziness still there

I have been addicted since 19 years, so I think it will take much more time to get most of benefits

3 Likes