Turn on your "Beast King Mode" with 90 days nofap challenge (extending the competition till the end of this year)

I’m very happy to say now we are 45 members and very soon we’ll be 50. Although on one side, it is getting little difficult for me to maintain the scoreboard, but I’m very happy for the kind of motivation and inspiration you people bringing to this group.

Please do not hesitate to post your experience of noFap, so that we all be motivated by it. Even if you relapse, try posting what made you to relapse.

Keep fighting. This is the path to Beast King.

5 Likes

Huge thank you to @vedsarkushwaha for maintenance of the huge scoreboard !!! It’s no easy task…

7 Likes

How are you guys doing?

Anyone wanted to share there experience?

3 Likes

Okay bro
I finally reached 33 days and it’s true, urges are not so much prominent after 30 days, but if you fall, you’re done because then you’re back to square one.
Feeling proud of all the other NoFappers and glad to unlock new badges. First time I have gone a month with NoFap. It was good. Now have to spend my time wisely, to prevent urges.

4 Likes

Hey ,how to get my share code.

2 Likes

Refer this

3 Likes

Many many congrats @subhamsensit bro…Best wishes. We’re happy for you. :clap::clap::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations to members you are still holding the top scores.
And also to those who are fighting everyday for no PMO.

Final last 2 weeks left. Lets have a clean ending.

4 Likes

Thank you @vedsarkushwaha! I have recently completed a half-century (50 days) and I must say that this challenge helped me. Thanks to you and everyone who contributed in making this challenge a success. Now, lets get our final two weeks clean! :smiley:

2 Likes

Add me .
Sharing code - j13txf
Current streak - 30 days
Highest streak - 45 days
Age - 22
Gender - M
Location - Ind

1 Like

Why is my streak 0
Its 63 now

1 Like

You are already added @Babaji98

2 Likes

Ah. Let me fix it. Thanks for letting me know

3 Likes

Thanks bruh, do edit this.

Worth reading

you-know-nofap-is-working-when

1 Like

You are doing a great job here my friend.
I wish you hit success in your journey and life.

4 Likes

Yes. I love Undertale and Deltarune.

1 Like

Bro…I have relapsed on 88 days.
Current streak 1 day.
You people helped me a lot to achieve it.
You’re doing great. Carry on. :+1:

3 Likes

Yep brother @vedsarkushwaha thank you for the great challenge!
Even though I didn’t hit 90 days, I am on my biggest streak :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The challenge is ending soon?
Why so?

1 Like