Tuku's diary - a new hope

Day 11
Going strong, today was the cleanest day. Not a single urge. It was a good day :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Good to hear you’re going good bro! 2nd week hasn’t been hard for you?

2 Likes

@Sacred Not hard as compared to the first week :sweat_smile:. I can actually control my urges now. Very few urges though. How are you doing?

2 Likes

@tuku I’m going good only things that are bugging me are the withdrawals. The urges are easy though. I’m right behind you bro let’s get to 30, our first checkpoint! Have you ever gone above 2 weeks?

2 Likes

@Sacred nope , it’s my first time I have come this far. Yeah let’s go to 30 :fire:

2 Likes

Yeah man just be ready for a battle. Sometimes if urges don’t hit you the 2nd week they’ll hit you hard 3rd or 4th. Just remember why you started bro. We’ve got this.

3 Likes

Day 13
Yesterday the warrior inside me almost died , the demon took over my soul. A small part of me was still fighting.
I stumbled upon a triggering ad and later I tried to do a little bit of edging thinking about that ad. Then an hour later my balls were in pain. I couldn’t walk properly. I thought to relieve myself from this pain I should fap but then suddenly I went into the whatsapp group for advice.
I did 30 pushups
I applied ice packs in my balls.
And went to sleep.
The urge was still there , it was crazy as fuck !

Today as I woke up, everything was normal. I am so glad , that my little part of me won the battle over the demon.
Not gonna edge again ever. Those urges hit me like a truck yesterday ,that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Good you didn’t relapse. You’re strong to stop yourself from doing it. Trust me, it’ll all be worth it. You’ve got this bro.

1 Like

tenor

DAY 14 COMPLETE :fire::fire::fire:
Another milestone complete !
2 weeks is officially my highest streak now
I am loving this journey, too many ups and downs but this community have always holds me up in tough times.

Here are some of the noticable results that I am getting :

1. Laziness going away. I can now jump up to work from the bed while waking up.
  2. Weakness has gone . Earlier I used to feel weak while taking out my bike from the garage, now as I make my grip tight , I feel like I can pick up the bike and throw it away.
  3. My hair and face is less oily.
  4. I am enjoying music even more. When I come to my apartment and turn on some songs I feel very joy and if it’s a motivational song , I get fired up right away.

NOTE : I still have social anxiety. I am not always positive. I am still lacking in the discipline section.
So till my next milestone i.e 30 days I will improve these things.
Peace :v:

7 Likes

Congrats on 2 weeks! Good things are coming, bro don’t worry!

2 Likes

Thanx bro…

1 Like

DAY 15
I am having a huge urge as I am writing this post. Thoughts are taking over me. They are telling me it’s not worth it, no one cares whether you are on nofap legend or a god. You are missing out the fun , everyone does it what’s wrong with that. You have come this far now take a break and relax , give your brain a treat.
As these thoughts are getting in me , I am craving for high dopamines. I almost forgot how it feels like to fap .
Just chill and fap to your heart content today, it’s totally normal you will be fine.

NO!!!
I don’t want to be just fine , I want to be great. I don’t want to be an average person, I want to be a master in what I do, what I am passionate about.I will suffer today , to get strong tomorrow .

Here’s a reminder how it will feel after a relapse:

• Oo no what I have I done , It was going so great, why the hell did I relapse ???

• I don’t feel like fighting anymore , I don’t have the energy to cross even one day without fapping.

• I can’t never approach a girl anymore. I am very shy , no confidence, I need to go atleast 3 weeks clean nofap to approach a girl. Fuck it I just give up.

• I will feel lazy, sleepy the whole day

• I won’t be exercising as I have no energy.

• My life sucks , I rather watch movies in my room and play video games and fap to ■■■■ the whole day.

• I will ask money from my mom as I am not capable of earning any income . People will laugh at me how a 22 year old guy is still living with his mom’s earnings.

• People don’t care about me , they won’t notice me as I spend the rest of my life rotting in my room.

:relieved:
Now I don’t feel like fapping, I will continue this streak . Let’s go :facepunch:

7 Likes

Yes remember how it won’t be worth it. Your body is lying to you. These urges will only make you stronger when you deny them. :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Day 16
Had a wet dream tonight finally. I knew I was feeling uncomfortable down there with the blue balls 2 days ago , it was like getting fuller and heavier :grin: .
So wet dream is normal and I am not feeling any dizziness or lazyness , still the same going strong.

In India, festive seasons are coming closer so I am heading to my hometown to hang out and chill. I might be away for a while but I am pretty sure it will distract me from PMO …
images(55)
Anyone reading this , Good luck and keep fighting . Every urge that you are defeating will make you stronger day by day , be the strongest version of yourself :facepunch:

9 Likes

How are you tuku? You haven’t written for a few days. Whenever I enter the forum, I look for your post.

2 Likes

^ almost 3 weeks done I see. You beast.

3 Likes

@Jicarg that’s sweet of you . The place where I am staying right now , the internet sucks…big time !!! I will try to post often…

@Sacred thanx man, you are going good too…keep it up! We have to win this war👊.

2 Likes

images(56)
Hey diary , I am back, it’s been a hell of a week.

DAY 25
It was so quick! Next milestone doesn’t looks so far ! I will tell you my experience in my vacations .

• I was very comfortable and was able to keep conversation going.
  • I was finding myself in the centre of any group discussion and half of the time it was me igniting an interesting topic.
  • People were very comfortable around me and I was actually able to make them laugh.
  • Eye contact…oo boy… my game has improved a lot… I had good eye contacts with the other person talking or listening to me.
  • So this is the important one : one day I approached this girl and she was all smiling and blushing , then I got to know that she have a boyfriend. But that didn’t blow me up. I happily continued the conversation and even ended up giving her a compliment about her sweet voice. The point here is I don’t wanna fuck everygirl that I approach , I realised sometimes you just find happiness in some lil talks with strangers that’s it.

Nofap have given me power to deal with rejection, unlike earlier , I don’t let my emotion take me over now.
To anyone who is battling this addiction , I give you my words ,it will be worth it at the end.
I have no intention to fap now. I already had another nightfall two days ago. I will let my body to its thing but I won’t give in .
#nofapforever

8 Likes

DAY 26
New badge unlock- KINGHT
Today I defeated 4-5 urges , two were very strong in the morning.
Once you about to reach the 4 weeks mark, remember the urges will get stronger and clever. The demons will start playing with your mind but also remember this ,you now have the strength to defeat them all once you decide to👊
I will keep moving forward no matter how hard it is. I have come a long way , I can’t just give up like that . My reasons are stronger than my excuses … Let’s go …

3 Likes

Day 27
No urges today. Memory is getting sharp. I was able to remember things like pin codes and shopping items very easily.
Let’s go 3 days to go :facepunch: