Tuku's diary - a new hope

Hi I am new here. I masturbate on a daily basis. I see this is a unique platform for people to quit pmo.
I am starting this diary to note down my journey. I will be pretty straight forward with my honest experience . I want to see the experience that all the nofap experts never fails to mention, if it’s universal or not.

20 Likes

How u been doing last few days bud??

2 Likes

It’s day 2 and 12 hours
I am trying to keep myself busy , I have taken 3 large projects and doing it at the same time with a strict deadline.
I didn’t had any urges until yesterday, I dreamt about having sex .
I am having some urges right now as I am writing , that dream triggered me , can’t get it out of my head .

10 Likes

I am doing good I guess, don’t know how long will it last :smiley:

2 Likes

Fight it head on man. Never give into the urge. Even when it feels like you need to. Keep fighting. You got it.

5 Likes

This is a HUGE improvement of what you were on here saying earlier in the week. Hell yea. Good

4 Likes

Day 3, 18 hours , I relapsed. I felt a strong urge a very strong urge . It was because of Instagram. I have now unfollowed all the triggering accounts . Took a quick shower and got back to my work.

8 Likes

That’s not bad at all. Almost 4 days. That’s huge . Yes. Even simple things you view and watch online are triggers for me as well

5 Likes

Aah shit , I did it again. I need to increase my commitment :triumph:. M not giving up this time I will stay away from ■■■■ till 7 days . I am very target oriented so I will try to set small goals at first and achieve them.

4 Likes

HERE I GO DAY 0 I don’t know if I can win against this addiction , my highest till now is 3 days but I wanna fight , I wanna see what’s there in the other side , I wanna know what it feels like so badly … Let’s Go mate you got this I got this

9 Likes

Yo I relapsed today as well… Do u Wana try going 7days together?? 7 will be my highest lol… my record is only 5🤪

2 Likes

Okay let’s do this…

1 Like

I’ll admit I’m scared for 7 days lol… In the morning was my reset on my counter. Wat bout ur time?

It’s been 23 hours since I reset @emoro0220 mine was around midday

Okay cool. We aren’t far off. I’m just barely over 28 hours now

1 Like

Day 1
Couldn’t sleep last night so I decided to work and did fall asleep around 4 am . Filling dizzy now , no urges though.

3 Likes

Hopefully u sleep now bud… I’m bout to come up on day 2 in an HR . Major urges but I’ll be at work in an HR so all is good there

2 Likes

Okay on DAY 3 : I went outside and saw some hot girls on my way home , the urges became so strong that I couldn’t control myself , I wanted to have sex with every girl that I see. So to calm down I rush down to my apartment and had to fap to calm down my urges. Now my guilt started to rise up. I hate myself for these overwhelming thoughts. I just threw my phone to the store room and just closed the door.
images(44)
Next morning which is today , I went to my storeroom to pick up my phone , it was working fine except the screen glass was broken .
I have reset the counter, gonna try again. I hope someday I will get out of this shit storm
DAY 0 Here we go again

3 Likes

DAY 1 I started following Sadhguru and he provides wisdom that enlighten people like me. So I found a answer to my addiction, sort of.
All these years I was looking for results what if I don’t fap ,what are the powers I will get , what are the skills I will develop but this kept in the wrong side. I was so focused on the result I forgot about the process.
From now on I will try my best to focus on things that push me towards PMO and will overcome them one by one. Results will eventually show up one day or another . TRUST THE PROCESS :pray:

4 Likes

chill bro…I think its simple…you just need to lock all your apps in your phone bro. just like me, I knew that my phone is the real problems that will lead me to relapse and further edge. I decided to change who I am. I always tell myself that I’m better than this. if I cant control myself, atleast I can lock all the apps that triggered me to pmo.
all apps that I locked is facebook, google chrome, mobile internet (originally from phone), instagram, youtube and playstore… you know ehat, Im on day 3 right now and honestly this is the easiest path so far when I was in nofap journey. bro, there is no excuse if you really wanna change. the real obstacle is within ourself. keep strong and grow stronger bro.wish you had a great day

2 Likes