Triggering ads in the urge-media

Can admin please help/action removal of triggering ads and dating ads in the urge-media section of this app.

2 Likes

Can you tell me the name of the app or the product?

Hi, yes it’s dating ads. Basically varieties on Ukrainian women looking for dates with some of the featured pics not something we want on a nofap app. I tried it now but it looks as if everyday it’s a different ad for a different product. When it comes up again I’ll take a snapshot.

1 Like

Google is selling lust through its ads. Even such a big company is a money puppet only. There is no fault of developers.

3 Likes

It’s not just google brother. Every single company is working for profit. They are just after money. Ethics are very rare these days. And what else there better than P to make money. Most of the people still sees P as normalcy. As long as society and people’s mindset don’t change, there is no way Google or any other corporation for that matter will stop this.

2 Likes

It is a big problem and for now the only solution is to donate some money to the app. It will remove ads and some other benefits you will get.

1 Like

I got the ads issue resolved completely by opting for the paid version of this app. It’s so much better without ads.

2 Likes

Wow cool thanks for telling me. I honestly didn’t know about that. I’ll purchase it for sure, just want to get through January, it’s always tough for me financially.