π“π‘πž 𝐖𝐖𝐄 π‚π‘πšπ₯π₯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 [π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ π’π‹π€πŒ πŒπ€π˜]πŸ”₯

Bro add me
Sharing code yi22qo

Can I take rey mysterio?
images (4)

4 Likes

Of course you can and this challenge is incomplete without him. :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hoping someone becomes dean ambrose to complete β€œThe shield” around which we can beat PMO.

4 Likes

Wait, has someone taken Roman Reigns?

2 Likes

Damn no one did. I checked after posting that pic and I was like how th no one took it till now :joy:

2 Likes

Many big stars are still left. Nothing against the choice but literally the biggest stars are waiting to be picked. Those whose era is passed but still remain the face of the WWE. Like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Kane, Batista, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Edge and The Great Khali, of course. I mean there are simply too many of them left.

6 Likes

Longest streak-100 days
Current streak- 12 days
Sc - vovxiq

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Nerbo It’s been a long since I last participated in your challenge. Please do add me.
I choose Great Khali

Highest streak= 53 days
Current streak= Day 1

5 Likes

I still remember you Orochimaru. Most welcome to this challenge as well. :coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Yo @Nerbo hisashiburi.

Dang ,I forget such challenge existed.

3 Likes

Damn, so this is him.

2 Likes

We begin fighting from day after tomorrow onwards, buckle up Guys! It is gonna be fun! :fire:

3 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I am Mike Tyson :muscle::moyai::boxing_glove:Iron Mike

2 Likes

Guys, stay safe

The You-Tube analytics is tryna ruin and destroy me.
I am clean since 1st april and today is my day 2 and the analytics are giving me extremely triggering anime contents and H-Anime sauces.

They are trying to destroy me :moyai:

2 Likes

Turn the search history and all off.

3 Likes

Kindly choose a WWE character if possible. :smile:

2 Likes

@FapRecovery choose dean ambrose to complete β€œThe shield”.

1 Like