๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Studied 7 hr 15 minutes. Completed 2 out of 3 deadlines. Deadline for today - Complete LIC 1 and 2 modules

1 Like

Promoted to Commoner

1 Like

I would like to make a small confession regarding the fact that no of study hours I am updating here is partially incorrect.

There are timesI get distracted to some random websites but still add it as a part of study hours.

I am forgiving myself for what happened till now and I believe Participants will forgive me for that.

To rectify this , I am giving 2 upgrades to my current habit so that I wonโ€™t repeat this mistake again. But I would like to keep the streak intact so that I wonโ€™t lose motivation.

So I am applying this from now on by taking a loan of 82 , 600 $ ( 2 upgrades + streak intact )

Hope you guys are ok with this

1 Like

My 2 upgrades associated with studying habit

• No distraction for studying
  • Setting Study Timer
1 Like

SEASON 3 WILL START TODAY EVENING

Features

* 100 $ will be replaced with 1 :dollar: for easier calculation of points

* Premium currency denoted by :gem: will be introduced to buy premium items or act as a replacement for normal currency

* Current Goals of Every Active Partipants will be displayed at Post 3.

2 Likes

Hey bro I have studied for 3 ยฝ hrs yesterday @The_Rising_One

2 Likes

Dude let us enjoy this season.

1 Like

So you mean to say u want to postpone Season 3 ?

1 Like

@BlackMagic123 Here Season doesnโ€™t mean any massive changes in the challenge . Its just addition of few features to make the challenge interesting

1 Like

Yeah, dude postpone it, I seriously do not want any change. I am enjoying this challenge. Frequent changes will be tough for the participants to adapt.

1 Like

Fine. Then I will start Season 3 near to the beginning of April probably when someone starts a new habit.

2 Likes

Yesterday studied 5 hr 15 minutes. Completed 1 out if 2 deadlines

@BlackMagic123 , Did u do your 100 pushups yesterday ?

1 Like

Deadline for today. Complete LIC Module 2 and 3

1 Like

I only did (40/100) Sorry Risinglion and I took a day off from exercising because my body was paining. Is rest counted?

1 Like

I am sorry to say but the answer is No. But it wonโ€™t do much harm from the challenge perspective as it would only reduce the streak by 1.

I am probably thinking of rest feature especially for habits like exercise for upcoming season

1 Like

What๐Ÿฅบ , Isnโ€™t the streak should be 2 ?

1 Like

I said reducing the streak โ€œbyโ€ 1 , not โ€œtoโ€ 1. Yes your streak will be 2.

1 Like

Today Studied 6 hr 10 minutes. Completed 0 out of 2 deadlines ( Completed 2 deadlines by half )

1 Like

Deadline for tomorrow - Complete LIC Module 2 , 3 ,4 and 5. Dont know whether I will be able to complete these but I will give my best shot. I could have studied for 7 hours today but slacked a little bit during the end of the day.

Forgiving myself and moving on.

1 Like