๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Your current balance is displayed in the " Net Worth " Section of the hide details title " Nerbo " on Post 3

3 Likes

Okay Man, got it. Let me see it. I will keep recording my balance in my update.

2 Likes

Got it Brother. This is so awesome. Literally love it. :fire:

3 Likes

Setting 2 more study deadlines

Complete MEMS assignment and CCW

2 Likes

Yay , One of my assignments is extended , So only Mems assignments deadline for tomorrow

2 Likes

@The_Rising_One
I guess we began with 10k and not with 100k and the industry cost 8k rather than 80k. So, I was left with 2k. I didnโ€™t do my habit for 7 days which resulted in a loss of 70$. Then, yesterday I got half my salary which got added and now amounts to my current balance. Just want to ensure that my calculation is right.

2 Likes

Yes your current amount is 1935 :dollar: as per Post 3 ( LHS )

2000 - 70 ( Not done for7 days )+ 5 ( Half Salary ) = 1935 ( RHS )

LHS = RHS

Hence Proved :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What is mems assignment?

Micro electromechanical system?

1 Like

25/05/2023

4 Hours - 80% completion

2 Likes

Yes .

PS - Ik its unnecessary but I am writing this to cover 20 characters.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s some good improvement compared to previous days. Keep at it

2 Likes

For tomorrow , I am challenging @Nerbo for study habit

2 Likes

@The_Rising_One

However you are doing very awesome. I want to know about MEMS in future. :blush:

2 Likes

Did someone say โ€˜Challengeโ€™!

I feel the Blood Lust. :fire:

4 Likes

May 25 All 3 tasks done bro @The_Rising_One

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sholt has memes and gifs for every situation

2 Likes

Congratulations @DarkDLeo , You have been promoted to Worker for Workout Habit. Your salary increased from 30 :dollar: to 50 :dollar:

3 Likes

Congratulations @rajameghanan , You have been promoted to Worker for both Workout and Newspaper Reading Habit. Your salary increased from 30 :dollar: to 50 :dollar:

Also you have been promoted to Assistant Manager for Reading Habit. Your salary increased from 180 :dollar: to 210 :dollar:

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: Study ( 9 hr 45 minutes)
:white_check_mark: No Social Media when alone
:white_check_mark: No Gaming when alone
:white_check_mark: Workout ( Legs , Calves and Glutes)

3 Likes