𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

21-03-23 check in :white_check_mark: :v:

1 Like

March 21
Day 41 Checked :white_check_mark:

:fire: I am practicing Tantra Semen Retention.

:trident: I am in…

:biting_lip: The PAIN Starts from March 20 2023.
BUT I will be rewarded for the PAIN, I believe :crown: :tophat:

:gift_heart: Day 2

:x: Wake up at 3:00 AM
:x: Watching Positive Video
:x: Affirmation In the Morning
:x: Affirmation At Night
:x: Kayakalpam Yoga
:x: Tantra Yoga
:x: Yoga
:x: Memory Practice
:x: Brain Yoga
:x: Attention Practice
:x: Morning Prayer
:x: Evening Prayer
:x: Morning Meditation
:x: English Improving Skills
:x: Today’s Plan Next Days Planning At Night
:x: Ajaba Prayer
:x: Refrain From All Triggers
:white_check_mark:
:crown: :tophat: :fire: Two Years Of Tantric Semen Retention Benefits :crown: :tophat: :fire:

1 Like

21-3-2023
Check in
If every passing moment is not giving u something u r in loss bcz that moment will never return

2 Likes

21st March 2023
Check in (Day 80)
“Sin is honoring desire above what you know is right.”

2 Likes

March-22nd Check in✅

Day 100

“The greatest thing you can give yourself is freedom from what others think”

5 Likes

Addiction on Any Thing Kills…

Don’t Just Blindly Focus on NoFap… ALL IT STARTS IS FROM OUR MIND. First try to understand What Mind is and how it works - with LIVE PROOF that goes on around Us… Only if you get the clarity on this, You can control Your Mind. First Understand the Mechanism then Repair it…

These attraction on Woman is the Most Powerful Urge against all the Urges a human has. I know many people fell, end their career lost their respect in Society because of loss of control on their urges regarding Girls. They lost EVERYTHING.

I know lots of people who got got addicted to Alcohol, got lever diseases…
They couldn’t control their Addictions and Many died because of taking alcohol even after getting MULTIPLE warnings from doctor because they couldn’t resist the Urge of Drinking Because of loss of Mind Control… To Get the Pleasure, Mind didn’t care about their Poor Health Conditions.

Understand here, How Bad and a CRUEL vallain Our Mind is.

All It Needs is PLEASURE…
To Get Pleasure And To Satisfy Its Need Mind will even Kills Us…

Same applies for PMO as well… Stay away from Girl related Video stuffs and PMOs… Even Mind Begs to Fall on that. Because ALL IT NEEDS IS PLEASURE… PLEASURE… PLEASURE… It doesn’t care what is Good for you…

Mind is a like Dog that should be kept under Control else it will behave like a Roaming Dog…
It keeps on wandering here and there, Because like a Roaming Dog whatever gives Pleasure it goes back even though it KILLS US…
MIND ALWAYS GO BACK OF PLEASURE… It does care about what is Good for us and What is Bad for us. Hence It doesn’t go back on What is Good for us…

So Lets not be the Slave of Our Mind…
Lets Keep the Mind as Our Slave…

Success on Semen retention starts from Here…

There are techniques to control the Mind and keep it as our Slave. Pranayama, Meditation , Vairakya (Solid Determination) and the most power Ajaba method of chanting any powerful words or Mantras are the Tools to Keep the Mind as our Slave.

Will discuss all these techniques in upcoming Posts…

Lets Take A Decision Not To Be A Slave Of Mind Anymore…

Many Sages, Gurus, Yogis insist us to Protect Our Veerya.

If every such wise enlightened people are insisting this then there must be Something on This…
Lets experiment on this…

2 Likes

:x: “My Contradiction With The Concept Of NoFap” :x:

Controlling the urges and NoFap is Good. The usual characteristics of seminal energy is Either it Should Go up to the 7th Yogic Chakra or It Should Go out. It is not to be meant to Keep it inside.

NoFap is Good and powerful. But the full potential of Sexual Energy is Utilized only when the Life force energy “Ojas” is extracted from Semen and it should be transmuted to spiritual energy by moving the “Ojas” to the 7th yogic Chakra Via Spine.

If you are not able to handle the power of Ojas when it has been moved to 7th Chakra then it should be stored in 3rd Yogic Chakra “Solar Plexus” and that transmuted sexual energy has to be circulated via Microcosmic Orbit Circulation Method…

But these techniques needs Tremendous Mind Control. Without Tremendous MInd Control and Determination this is Impossible…

But Something is Better Than Nothing…
Hence people can go with NoFap. But Learn to transmute the accumulated Sexual energy Else you cannot Reap the fruit of semen retention to the full 100%.

Search in Internet… You can find all the answers…

Spend Some Time… Put Some valuable Effort… Find it…

If you search with the key words “Sexual Transmutation” , “Tantra semen retention”, You CAN find everything…

Sexual Energy Is like A Steam.

You Can Just Release It In The Open Air, Which Is Useful for Nothing Or You Can Use The same Steam To Move A Train…

Its on Our “Hands” :wink:

1 Like

Living with the Urge without Satisfying Is A Pain… It pains like Hell. But I have No Choice…
Lets Enjoy the Pain And use That Pain as Our Fuel to get Success in Life…

22-3-2023
Check in
If every passing moment is not giving u something u r in loss bcz that moment will never return

1 Like

22nd March 2023
Check in (Day 81)

1 Like

ckeck in day 64, it is becoming harder i almost relapsed yestedy, i saw beutiful girls picture in reddit, but i colsed tab imediatly keep your eyes sharp, i don’t want to quit know, my life is becoming better with nofap, i can feel joy just drinking coffee and being with freinds, stay strong bros💪

22-03-23 check in :white_check_mark: :v:

1 Like

:fire: I am practicing Tantra Semen Retention.

:trident: I am in…

:biting_lip: The PAIN Starts from March 20 2023.
BUT I will be rewarded for the PAIN, I believe :crown: :tophat:

:gift_heart: Day 3

:x: Wake up at 3:00 AM
:x: Watching Positive Video
:x: Affirmation In the Morning
:x: Affirmation At Night
:x: Kayakalpam Yoga
:x: Tantra Yoga
:x: Yoga
:x: Memory Practice
:x: Brain Yoga
:x: Attention Practice
:x: Morning Prayer
:x: Morning Meditation
:x: English Improving Skills
:x: Today’s Plan Next Days Planning At Night
:x: Ajaba Prayer
:x: Refrain From All Triggers
:white_check_mark:
:crown: :tophat: :fire: Two Years Of Tantric Semen Retention Benefits :crown: :tophat: :fire:

1 Like

Day 1 no-fap journey.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :heavy_minus_sign:

Mad: :white_check_mark:

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Bored::no_entry_sign:

Worried: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Games not going good with it. Gotta relax from them.

1 Like

23-3-2023
Check in

2 Likes

23rd March 2023
Check in (Day 82)

2 Likes

23-03-23 check in :white_check_mark: :v:

1 Like

2023-03-22T18:30:00Z

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 73 Completed :white_check_mark:
On my way for day 74…

Let’s keep growing.:muscle: