๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

I just finished my workout and took a cold shower. I can pray again like nothing happened.

It wonโ€™t even take a mountain of obstacles to make me fall in this.

Thanks for your encouragements brothers :heart:

8 Likes

Didnโ€™t expect that coming. You are a strong man , You know what you have to do. I am just posting this just to let you know we are with you.

6 Likes

200w

10 Likes

Let this be the rise of a fallen saiyan!

7 Likes

Let this be the rise of a fallen prince

7 Likes

That was for me. This guy here is a Saiyan. And I think now he will know why I said those lines.

Because after he said those words, some transformation happened in me. I would like to see the same in him, preferably much better than me because he has lot of potential.

7 Likes

You sure you are him?dont insult him like that @Binocular .So dont be fall and dont think of relapse again.

8 Likes

Yeah I know that I deliberately comment these lines

5 Likes

One setback doesnโ€™t mean anything bro, as long as you donโ€™t give in and allow chaser effect to happen. Youโ€™re still making progress. Hold the line, learn from lesson and rise up stronger :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

GIF_20240229_075858_688

11 Likes

Once someone told me โ€œLet this be the rise of a fallen princeโ€ and rest is history.

You can rewrite history

6 Likes

CHALLENGE #1

My bad cards arrived early and stuck around a while, but everyone gets challenged in life at some point. What was your bad hand? What kind of bullshit did you contend with growing up? Were you beaten? Abused? Bullied? Did you ever feel insecure? Maybe your limiting factor is that you grew up so supported and comfortable, you never pushed yourself?

What are the current factors limiting your growth and success? Is someone standing in your way at work or school? Are you underappreciated and overlooked for opportunities? What are the long odds youโ€™re up against right now? Are you standing in your own way?

Break out your journalโ€”if you donโ€™t have one, buy one, or start one on your laptop, tablet, or in the notes app on your smart phoneโ€”and write them all out in minute detail. Donโ€™t be bland with this assignment. I showed you every piece of my dirty laundry. If you were hurt or are still in harmโ€™s way, tell the story in full. Give your pain shape. Absorb its power, because you are about to flip that shit.

You will use your story, this list of excuses, these very good reasons why you shouldnโ€™t amount to a damn thing, to fuel your ultimate success. Sounds fun right? Yeah, it wonโ€™t be. But donโ€™t worry about that yet. Weโ€™ll get there. For now, just take inventory.

Once you have your list, share it with whoever you want. For some, it may mean logging onto social media, posting a picture, and writing out a few lines about how your own past or present circumstances challenge you to the depth of your soul. If thatโ€™s you, use the hashtags badhand canthurtme. Otherwise, acknowledge and accept it privately. Whatever works for you. I know itโ€™s hard, but this act alone will begin to empower you to overcome.

โ€” David Goggins

Obstacles:

• PMO
  • Overthinking
  • Escaping discomfort
  • Seeking short-term pleasure as if itโ€™s โ€˜normalโ€™
  • Bad french level compared to the level I should be having
  • Huge gap between a strong body and a weak emotional spirit
  • Inner potential still havenโ€™t been discovered
  • Bad time management
  • Weak memory
  • Lack of discipline

canthurtme
badhand

12 Likes

Are you completing 13 challenges?
That book has challenge at end of every chapter.

3 Likes

Yeah after I finish reading each chapter.

4 Likes

You werenโ€™t in that book reading challenge in december month?

This is the same book.

2 Likes

Yeah but I couldnโ€™t find time to read it. Let alone the 1st chapter.

6 Likes

Born date: 2024-03-04T21:31:00Z

Ramadan: 2024-03-10T23:00:00Z

Final Exam: 2024-06-02T23:00:00Z

Binocular, man, you really messed up in your previous life. Let me take it from here.

7 Likes

I have exactly 6 days to finish these 10 tasks:

Memorize 8 french text analysations
Memorize the computer science presentation
Prepare for computer science exam
Finish History project
Finish English project
Playing Lisztโ€™s Hungarian rhapsody 2 without interruption slowly.
Praying all 5 prayers on time everyday
Exercise every 2 days
Nofap
Reading at least 10 pages everyday

That is more than 84 hours of day. If I donโ€™t waste a single second I will finish them all. Time to manage my time wisely.

11 Likes

Greetings from Hungary brother :muscle:
Liszt is good

6 Likes

Goals:

2024-03-04T23:00:00Z:

Get up at 7 a.m
Clean room, face, eat, drink water, meditate and visualize my goals
8 a.m - Start studying computer science
10 a.m - Piano
11 a.m - Exercise+ shower
12 p.m - Finish memorizing text 1
1 p.m - Break + update tasks
2 p.m - Finish text 2
5 p.m - Finish grammar + 2nd part of the french test preparation
8 p. m - break + update tasks
10:30 - bedtime

No blockers. Use what was given to you wisely instead.

๐ŸŽถ

8 Likes