π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Add me to DDD challenge… Let’s win this!!!
Sharing code: 7kp2qq

2 Likes

Stay strong brother, I can relate with those negative feelings you describe. They are a sign that PMO has led us to deviate far from our true path and we need to find it to achieve true happiness. Using Tolkien’s The Hobbit as an analogy, our attachment to PMO is like we’ve fallen into the enchanted stream of the dark forest Mirkwood. The enchantment makes us blissfully ignorant of reality and hooked into our unrealistic fantasies. As a result we become more and more lost in the β€œdark wood of error.” We need to fight the sick inticement of the enchantment and remain resolute on following the path of authenticity out of prison to freedom.

2 Likes

Day 2 NO Fap
Day 21 NNN
For the whole day I just spent time in nature and walking around the woods and neighborhood. For those who are still fighting I wish all of you the best of work and remember your purpose :+1:

1 Like

I truly believe in that. Sometimes the pressure is counter productive

3 Likes

Today’s Video - this gives me goosebumps :fire::triumph:

:warning: VERY IMPORTANT TASK - THIS WILL SAVE YOU FROM RELAPSE :warning: MUST READ :exclamation:

Make a mantra or positive self talk phrases/sentences that you will use in future when the urges hit. That mantra must make you regain vision of reality, give you hope and courage to surf the urges without reacting, maintain a positive perspective and make your mind unbreakable.

My mantra is : No urge is strong enough and no feeling bad enough to make me doubt my potential and change my positive perspective of any situation. I will outlast my Urges and pain, I will succeed. So my dear servant mind, shut the hell up and do as I say otherwise I will punish you.

Post your mantra so others can benefit from it. (Adopt it or update their’s)

5 Likes

My name is not here
Name: Wool
Code: 1icct8
@Binocular

1 Like

Day 23 check in :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: almost there

4 Likes

My mantra that has saved me many times is a quote from bruce lee.

I said. Empty your mind.
Be formless, shapeless, like water.
You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.
You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can flow or it can crash.
Be water, my friend.

3 Likes

And it just did I started having depression lately today. Cause my pc is not working even if i tried now I have to pay money to get it to work. All because of updates.

That made me mad and gave me relapse thoughts just to relax, but many times when I hear the quote or say it myself. It was the only way I got to day 15 in NNN. It helps me stay positive.

1 Like

This is what it means:

Bruce Lee’s, β€œbe like water, my friend” simply means to be flexible in both mind and body. It’s about not being rigid and stubborn about your beliefs, practices, understanding, and instead, about being open-minded and able to change and adapt to the circumstances we are put into.

2 Likes

My Favorite Mantra :grin: :

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life.

4 Likes

0puf0y my sharing code plz add me in ddd

1 Like

@Binocular bro plz add me in DDD WAR I will complete this properly .
My id code - 0puf0y .
Bro plz add me .

1 Like

Bro how can I be a army doctor bro plz tell me bro
@Binocular

1 Like

I think you need a lot of days without this

1 Like

DDD war haven’t started yet.

2 Likes

sn1kmx
add me in bro. I’m ready :fire:

3 Likes

I got really mad because my pc went down and it’s broken now I can’t even have fun playing a game I like. It got me so mad that I actually changed my mind about relapse.

So, I will take some time off from no-fap because I don’t seem to have the power. Just like I did with NNN, and this time when DDD starts. It will be longer than NNN. Im not joking this time. I need to get more power if I want to finally stop this.

1 Like

Check-in
NNN Day 23

From today i want to lead my life as authentically as i can. I make the radical decision to quit everything associated with my addicted state.

1 Like

Well you relapsed in November so I didn’t add you before. I will add you in the DDD war since you want to join our army.

1 Like