π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

How can you loose, u r a group leader :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Yeah it was a quite stupid slip on my part. However, I didn’t fall back into being my old user self. I crawled back into my freedom and now I am 17 days ahead into my freedom. I will not say that I β€˜hope’ to never lose a challenge again, rather I only want to say that I will NOT lose a challenge ever again. Not at least due to a stupid slip.

And man, I am no leader. Merely a comrade who wants my lot to go so far that the filth of this world can no longer smear our clothes.

But anyway Thank you for your words. They do mean a lot. :v:

5 Likes

Pls add me in I want to quit this addiction forever
Sharing Code–> pp64sl

5 Likes

Hey champ, well I’m taking the first step towards a new journey, I’m going to be more efficient and take this project more seriously for my freedom :statue_of_liberty:, I’m going to be reporting every day until the 90th, it’s a commitment that will be part of my project.

Day 1βœ…

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

3 Likes

It is so freakin hard to take back control over your own life. I’m so sick and tired of it. Sorry for venting my stress on this, but I ain’t got nowhere else to scream it out from my chest.

4 Likes

Day 29 check in 29/5/2023 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Read the book - EasyPeasy Way of Quitting β– β– β– β– . You will get the right direction.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I already read it twice. It helped to reach a 99 day streak and it’s true that there are great eye opening thoughts in it, but it worked for me just for a while.

4 Likes

It happened with me as well. I read it and for the first time I went to 61 days. But believe me, try re-reading it. I did the same and got back my freedom.

3 Likes

I guess i should try it too, but for me the book called β€œyour brain on Po*n” by Gary worked like a charm. I was so idk i think maybe i felt like i have hacked my brain or something. Like i understood what an addiction really is and how it works. Like the book talks about brain and human feeling and emotions. And right after completing i viewed P addiction as a total different thing. I’d recommend to anyone whos reading this.

3 Likes

And once I am done with my exam on 13th June I will pick up this one that you suggest.

2 Likes

I will do that as well. I found it as ebook. But I also have my final exam around 12-14 of June.

2 Likes

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :two: :six: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :two: :eight:

4 Likes

Day 30 check in 30/5/2023 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 150 :white_check_mark:

I stand firm!

5 Likes

It was a very good day with great experiences, I spoke about Christ to some people, I trained and organized tasks at home, I studied and prayed too.

days 2 and 3 :white_check_mark:

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

3 Likes

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :two: :seven: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :two: :nine:

5 Likes

MMM day 30 completed
If I manage to get through today without relapsing, it will be the first time after joining this group that I get through a challenge successfully. That’s progress worth noting. Even though life isn’t getting easier, there’s some challenges that feel beyond my strength, cutting out PMO is definitely still a good choice either way.

6 Likes

So will there be a JJJ? :paw_prints:
I want to participate.
My code is: tek0hi

6 Likes

@ncubeanelem , @Raistlin , @redFalcon @sugrillos and @rajameghanan You guys did a really amazing job. I’m amazed to see how strong you guys are. You guys showed great strength and dedication to this challenge. I pray may God shower you with more success. And also you too @AnonymousDH you showed great strength. Even though you relapsed a few times but you power of not giving up is amazing. Keep it up brothers :muscle:
Let us all draw our swords in JJJ Challenge .

10 Likes