π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

day 14 checking in. I’m proud of myself for overcoming the strong urges I had last night. I used the power of journaling and tuning into my inner voice of truth, the me that wants the very best for me.

3 Likes

Day 0 I failed but back again

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :white_check_mark:

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :heavy_minus_sign:

Can’t stop eating.

4 Likes

Day 4
March 15th
No urges sexual thoughts tho. Been feeling sick today ate somewhat clean today. Went to the orthopedic and I’ll be fine in 6 weeks :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 15 checking in
(20 characters)

4 Likes

@Binocular Dude, I’d wanna join in again.:dagger: I understood that companion is very important to conquer this habit.:handshake:I thought I’d rejoin this when I have a good streak but it’s nearly impossible without the support of you brothers.:pray:I haven’t even crossed half the days alone which I used to when I participated in this war before.:face_with_thermometer:That was my mistake, but now that I’m back, let’s conquer this habit together :crossed_swords:

Day 0 (7 hours 50 mins) check in :ballot_box_with_check:

5 Likes

Day 77 check in 16/3/2023 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

You can be back anytime however he is actually studying or offline so pretty much you can check in.

3 Likes

It’s like the gym when they are not working you can just go inside and exercise.

3 Likes

Hey guys I will be taking a break from the app. When I get back I’ll make sure it goes over day 10.

5 Likes

Good luck stay focused

3 Likes

Day 5
March 16th
Taking a fat dump right now feeling ehh today. No urges diet was ok today. Other than that I’m still on track :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 16 checking in
(20 characters)

3 Likes

Day 78 check in 17/3/2023 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 5
March 17th
Focused and no urges :pray: shoulder is still messed up hopefully I go to therapy next week for it. I see less people posting. I hope you guys get back into your good habits and keep track on your mission not your goal but your mission which you must succeed. Good luck everyome :pray:

2 Likes

Day 79 check in 18/3/2023 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

day 17 checking in - this month so far has happened so quickly. I remind myself and you all to stay on track no matter what comes our way to try and derail us.

3 Likes

I know it hurts, but what’s past is past. Take a shower and start again stronger and aim for more, my friend. 22 days is far from impressive and once you start again reaching it will be a lot easier than last time. Let’s go brother :muscle:

7 Likes

Day 1,2 Check in :white_check_mark:
I’ve tried really hard to focus on my goals and I’ve noticed that as long as I keep myself busy into my routine, I don’t have any urges. So, always have something to focus on and never mindlessly keep doing things.

5 Likes

That is a good solution but consistency is the key. Whenever you have urges I am 100% sure that you’re either alone, bored, or depressed.
It’s been a while bro, nice to see you again @Sherlock221B78

4 Likes

@Binocular Nice to see you too dude, you’re absolutely correct. I relapse when my days continuously go unorganised due to which I have piles of study and work, making me depressed and fall into relapse. I failed an exam due to PMO. I have one month to prepare for this exam, I can’t fail and relapse this time :muscle:…it feels amazing to share my thoughts here :joy:

4 Likes