π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Day O.
Hey!
I relapsed 4 days back and I regret.:disappointed_relieved: Can I please continue the war again?

3 Likes

Check in guys today.,., Jan ²⁷

6 Likes

Day 26 completed :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Been very busy these days. I’m working on the night shift also. Don’t know if I can keep up with it, I’m so tired :weary:

But I’m staying strong in the streak. Let’s go!

10 Likes

Hi @tanmayk :wave:

You already relapsed this in January when you first joined here. So once I added you I put :fire: on your status in post 2. Everyone can check in here every day even if they relapsed. It’s never too late for greatness.
However, February is near. If you want to Join this month’s war please inform me.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Welcome warrior. Let’s fight together to bring peace to this world and restore inner peace within us.

To join please give me your sharing code

If you don’t know, here is how to find your sharing code:

Down below on screen there will be five icons
Click on the third icon
Click on the three dots at the bottom
Click on my sharing code
Copy
Paste your sharing code here.

3 Likes

Day 27 check in 27/1/2023 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Hello @mrpeace :wave:

To join please give me your sharing code

If you don’t know what’s a sharing code here is How to find your sharing code:

Click on the third icon
Click on my sharing code
Copy

3 Likes

Day4. Feeling so powerful and i’m having no urges. Gonna crush my day​:fire::fire:

6 Likes

Relapsed and well back again day 0.

6 Likes

I added myself in the FFF war list if there is any mistake please let me know so I can correct it… Let’s do this! :sunflower: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sup brother.
My sharing code is: saintz
Hope it works

4 Likes

I definitely want to join it.
Thank you bro!:blush:

6 Likes

Day 1 again.
Check in for 27 January 2023.

6 Likes

January 27
Back to square one I relapsed. I’m getting back into bad habits now after the relapse and I can’t stand it. This doesn’t mean failure I’m coming back stronger than ever

6 Likes

Let me in. I want the challenge and change I’m done being weakπŸ”₯

6 Likes

It says that your code is invalid man. If you don’t know what’s a sharing code here is the definition:

A sharing code is a common way with which you can see your companion’s progress and when they relapse.
Please follow these steps to find your sharing code if you have the Rewire Companion app:

Click on the third icon
Click on my sharing code
Copy

2 Likes

Thats odd.

Im using the browser to access the website, not the app. So i really don’t know how to get the β€œproper” sharing code…

3 Likes

Ah ok that explains it. I’m sorry but your sharing code is essential to join. Please download the Rewire Companion app if possible, it is available in Play Store.
This forum also exists in the app.

2 Likes

Downloaded the app
code is: ehbpph

Hope it works!

3 Likes

Welcome to the FFF war!

5 Likes