๐—ช๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ โš”๏ธ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—˜๐— ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜! - ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

dream weight ngl, whats ur age? and is it fat or muscle?:muscle:

2 Likes

tey red light therapy and I can confirm that skipping is the most calorie burning exercise ever, better than running

3 Likes

Wisely said general @Jeet_hogi_MeRi :clap::clap:

4 Likes

thata the thing you donโ€™t get that shitty dopamine, you only get it from real thingz like exercise and mediation, talking to people. Soon ur dopamine will go down and you will feel like shit add a dopamine detox and remove all yourube and instagram and even more sad. But this only lasts for 2-3 days after that you are going to enjoy literally breathing, just seeing trees will make you happy. Iโ€™m legit in that stage of sadness but I find it very easy to be happy, just seeing one of my family members alive is enough to make me happy. Dopamine Detox is the way to long tern happiness

5 Likes

Day 4 check in
Kinda felt like shit and very sad but I got thru very ez just meditate on the urges, now urges are not a problem but the overwhelming sadness of no more dopamine is kinda irritating. Iโ€™m kinda in flatline, like you know those pangs but I am determined to force myself to workout tomorrow and get back that disciplined feel

5 Likes

:medical_symbol: While part of a successful rewire process (not just abstaining for long periods of time, but actually becoming a functionally different person) often involves starving dopamine to reset your levels, you can also introduce positive replacements. Consider this recent post of mine for outlook and tips to pass the extra time you now have because of no pmoโ€™ing:
(Thereโ€™s a link to the 101 things site in the post)

5 Likes

Reasons why I sleep on the floor

3 Likes
4 Likes

Brothers, if you struggle with strong urges during the day, I will share with you the best tip ever. Stay productive at all costs. Whether it be working out (this one helps tremendously), working on your studies/exams, meditating or anything else. Work on yourselves. It does become easier to fight the urges off, and you are becoming the better version of yourselves. You will truly achieve your dreams, if you practice NoFap, and stay productive every day. Now some motivational posts :muscle:

6 Likes

Checking in for day 4. :white_check_mark:

Absolutely proud of you guys for making it to day 4!!! Many might be suffering with your average streaks that usually donโ€™t go above day 3. Guess what. Youโ€™re on day 4 soldier!! That too itโ€™s nearly over!!! You completed day 4!!! Be proud!
Tomorrow is day 5. :fire: :muscle:
Letโ€™s goo boys, weโ€™ve passed the 15% of the challenge already!!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Guys I lost challenge 2 days ago but still fighting. Now 2 days streak.

5 Likes

I am 24, good muscle, a little fat, working on burning that out.

5 Likes

Nice work brother :clap: never stop working hard
You are free to check in if you want even if youโ€™re out of this challenge

7 Likes

Make it a 28-day streak bro!! :goal_net:
(Oh, lol, well longer too of course haha)

5 Likes

@Binocular @kennethgr8 do I will be check in here :smiley: thank you guys

@roshan2304 great videos about masculinity, thank you too

7 Likes

Thank you commander :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Day 4 of NNN
Today i learn to accept ur weakness and just keep doing good work
I learnt that changes and other things are just secondary and if u consistently do a particular process then u will definitely achieve success later or sooner
Luck bad luck are just uncontrollable hardwork is only in ur hand so just dont waste ur hardwork keep goin
Others will come nd go but u will only remain with u back urself at every instance of life u can do everything u can achieve everythin just by doing right steps
:joy:Sry if its seem boring i donโ€™t like long quotes as they become very difficult to read . Just BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

6 Likes

NNN Day 4 completed :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 4

Check in :white_check_mark:

InferiorFantasticConch-max-1mb

Itโ€™s Do or Die Now :100::100: , Give it now.

Itโ€™s Kaioken x10 :100::100:

4 Likes

Day 3 Check in
STILL ALIVE
I LL NOT LET TOXICITY DESTROY ME
THATโ€™S MY GOAL
I feel more confident and studying without being stressed
Nothing without my ambition and stubborn :joy:

3 Likes