π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

What? No it’s not ok and it shouldn’t happen. Don’t be so forgiving with the sin. Support the man but don’t get so easily over the sin. The sin must go, the sin has consequences. The man/woman is the one that should be saved and encouraged not the sin. Failure is a lesson to learn from.

@Binocular to be honest, I aimed my comment for those who still on the go with this month. Ofc anyone can take it to heart, I’m glad if some can. But I wan’t to be frank with you. Get your shit together! I wan’t you to be better than Vegita. Prove that you can.

7 Likes

That’s not a sin its a obsession its something that doesn’t let us keep on fighting. Relapses happen there is a big chance we can’t go further with our minds and the way we relapse so we do.

The strongest are those who lose but never give up. Being a loser is not an option neither being a winner is an option you gotta get stronger if you want to be the real winner.

Once you finally get past this urges and problems then you might be able to move further. I know that. I am going to get more power the urges were to strong for me to handle so on january like every other month I’ll give it my all like I always do :muscle:. Our same problem made us stronger but its now affecting us its time to let it go. And with that every soldier needs a break and recovery if not they will die in the 1st fight they get into. Isn’t that how vegeta lost battles but still recovered and stood up.

4 Likes

I lasted almost 7 days with those things in my mind before it got worser. This is good for me because I am getting stronger throught the time. This challenge is not about telling yourself I gotta win and that’s it. No we gotta fight like spartans we gotta recover, train and get stronger to achieve our goals its always been that way.

The more relapses you get and feel bad the longer you’ll go without relapsing and if it doesn’t work you need more power. Take your losses a way to help you get better and get back on fighting when you got that all. You’ll see that you will one day last more than the person who stuck up with his max power and got left with no energy. I have many things which my own body and mind will get me to be on those urges than many other people and I stood up farther than many of them. Follow your way and your dream you will achieve it if you keep on fighting :+1:.

4 Likes

@andythepro65 @Binocular
No it’s not okay - nothing more or less needs to be added.

Thank you for being honest @Binocular
Was searching for the book worth it?
Maybe we can all learn something from it.

We are all addicts in recovery so we should be much wiser in how we use technology.

If the book were so important we’d buy a hard copy.

6 Likes

You Know Why Mind Is Acting Like This Just Because We Programmed Mind Like This No One Does We Ourselves Does

3 Likes
3 Likes

@lets_begin Dude I never said that it was ok :joy:

@andythepro65 sorry man but I agree with @Duran. This is not a game you know, there isn’t β€œpractice” or β€œrest” or β€œwarm up” in the dictionary of Nofap. There is only a strong mindset, consistency, discipline and patience. What I did was wrong and I regret it but that doesn’t mean I won’t get back up again.
And you guys, what’s with all this β€œbeing honest” If you lie about your streak the only person you’re fooling is yourself.

Knowledge is always worth worth it my friend. We don’t really have libraries around my place. I went to a perfectly normal site to download the book called β€œFailing Forward” which distinguishes the meaning of failure and success and how to learn from your past mistakes. But thanks for your kind advice. I’ll try to be careful next time.

4 Likes

If anyone is feeling sad, watch this :joy::joy::

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Day 1 :ballot_box_with_check:

Maybe it’s a bit early to check in but it’s because I will sleep after a while.
Good night! :fist:

4 Likes

@andythepro65 @Binocular
Forgive me brothers my words came off completely wrong :pray:
But I am eager to push you guys, and is always coming from a place of goodwill.

What I liked about your honesty wasn’t that you were honest with yourself (that’s a given) but that you were outwardly honest and detailed, because I can learn from that kind of stuff and do find myself in the same situation at times.

Being on a tech device keeps temptation within reach.

I’m skeptical of internet culture, because we have become so dependent upon it. There was a time when we had to go to the library or book shop, and times where we had to rely upon using logic - and having conversation - which is why I crudely said,
β€œwas the book worth it?”
Forgive me it was a bit harsh and I overlooked what book you may be looking for, but I still think it earnest and to the point.

Just imagine if the book was called something like
β€œHow not to relapse?” :rofl: I hope you get my point.

I’m seriously not having a dig at you, but the culture we are now in.

Monday 26th Dec
Day 4

Lord, Forgive my naivety in things I don’t understand.
But let’s keep stirring ourselves to dig deeper.

You are bang-on @Binocular that this isn’t a game, and I’m extremely eager for you guys.

The night before last my dreams (night visions) were all too much, very erotic and shameful - which I delighted in yet felt the guilt and shame of at the same time.

It’s as though the things I’ve put into my head resurfaced in my dream world and plagued me the following day, specifically in the evening before my partner came to my rescue (without her even knowing it)
I was there pleasing and adoring myself in lust, when I thought we weren’t able to chat that night, and she’s messaging me which I didn’t realise, until I heard the murmur of my phone.

:pray: God Bless her that she is in my life and a source of goodness. Luckily last night’s dreams were pleasant - and I returned to a lush wild and green european landscape I thought of as Romania.

My concern and worry for you guys and myself is that if we don’t take this with much seriousness we’ll keep adding to that pile of images in our head.

What has been seen can’t be unseen and yesterday I felt I was in a cycle of; once I start to become clean those images surface, trigger and delight me into viewing similar images again and again, adding more bricks to that wall - that kill and stop the dreaming until I choose to resist again, and then the images resurface only to take me back into temptation.

I’m 40 now, so the amount of images I’ve acquired are astronomical.

5 Likes

True but yeah ima gonna need a break been fighting for so long I don’t have any strenght so Ima get it back.

5 Likes

It’s okay bro we forgive you :muscle::+1:.

5 Likes

That’s okay man no worries its all good :+1:. What makes you feel better. Is better to have a brief belief than being worried all the time.

5 Likes

Good night man :+1:. You got this we believe in you.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for those things man. I am forgiving with myself because god made me a better man. Your right we gotta stop with all this problems and forget about it.

5 Likes

However to forget it its hard. Sometimes I felt to give up many times but I always tell myself not to give up and keep trying. Since my last record my mind been telling me to take a break I refused it and kept on relapsing. But its time. I know that in January I will get much further or forget it completely. If we are failures we shouldn’t make others feel sad and bad for what they done wrong, but help them believe that they can and improve to forget this completely. If you can I can. We all can. Thanks man and well we both are right.

5 Likes

Your doing good bro and 40 wow. You sure have it more wise and you are right on it I agree :muscle:.

5 Likes

Omg is he 40 years old :exploding_head:
Welcome to our forum uncle :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Day 44 achieved :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Busy day
No words
To the next day

6 Likes