𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬 π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ 𝙅𝙐𝙇 [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ πŽππ„π]

Damn, you should have changed your name to The_Risen_One, you are doing amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks man. All because of the blessings from God.

Still I would like to be called as Rising One than Risen One. Sometimes I am lazy af :slightly_smiling_face:. I have a lot to improve. Hence I would like to be called as a fighter than a winner.

2 Likes

18 May

7 hr 15 minutes

2 Likes

19 May

Studied 10 hours

2 Likes

20 May

Studied 4 hr 30 minutes

1 Like

21 May

10 hour 45 minutes

I am having exam tomorrow. Hope I can write well.

3 Likes

All the very best brother… Give your best

1 Like

22 May

11 hours. Exam was Okay. Better compared to my previous semesters. Having exam tommorow. Hope I can write well

Thank God :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: :pray:

1 Like

23 May

12 Hours. Somewhat scared of afternoon exam. Lot to study. I tried to push myself a little more but nothing is getting in my head. So planning to sleep now. Anyway exams will be over by tomorrow.

Hello anyone here ??? It feels like my personal diary than a challenge now.

Hope I can write well

Thank God :pray:

3 Likes

What happened bro?

Why so worried?

2 Likes

If it is some institutional exam, for which you get a grade that gets added as your annual mark sheet (technically we call it formative assessment), then do not worry so much. Just go there and write with confidence. You have perhaps reached your saturation point which is fine. It happens. Just let it go. Trust yourself and face the exam with a smile. Sometimes a lack of preparation might land us into a place where we realize that we are not always so badly prepared as we think we are. And man, believe me, positive thinking can do miracles.

2 Likes

@Nerbo

Hey man, Thanks a lot for reaching out to me. A lot of exam pressure had took a toll on me. And you were right , The Confidence we have even if we screw up hits differently

It worked. Thanks for that. The exam was better than expected.

I was calling out for people because it would be great if people join this challenge. There was a time which this challenge was at its peak.

Maybe people will join when June starts .

2 Likes

This challenge is really a necessity. Even I might find my flow soon. Some things are in the way currently.

2 Likes

24 May

7 hr 30 minutes

2 Likes

25 May

9 hr 45 minutes

3 Likes

4 hours. And 20 characters.

3 Likes

26 May

6 hr 45 minutes…

2 Likes