𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬 π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ 𝙅𝙐𝙇 [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ πŽππ„π]

Studied 6 hours today

3 Likes

26 April

9 hr 30 minutes

4 Likes

27 April

Studied 10 hours

3 Likes

28 APRIL

Studied 10 hours.

Thank God :pray:

1 Like

29 APRIL

0 Hours

Was burned out for a past few weeks. Thought of taking a rest but Laziness entered the chat. So it was a screwed up day than a rest day.

Will make things better today.

1 Like

It happens bro.
I learned from this that whenever we take rest it should be not more than rest. No extra dopamine or anything … otherwise it causes more harm than recovery…

1 Like

You’re right. Everything starts with social media. Have to make appropriate measures to control it.

1 Like

Thanks for meditating and then finding best reply for me :sweat_smile::joy:
Jk bro. It’s good you understood

1 Like

April 26th: 9 hours
April 27th: 5 hours
April 28th: 3 hours
April 29th: 6 hours
Today: 0 hours.

1 Like

@PaperBoat
@CoffeeMan @Stoicicada
@rajameghanan @SwatiV @yashnofap01 @The_beast_prospect @_TIGER @freetopg @The_Rising_One

Today is the last day of April. Make sure to update the scoreboard. Results will be announced tomorrow.

From today, entries to the next month (May) are open. Everyone is welcome to join.

6 Likes

Mine is updated. And I’m in for the May study challenge too.

1 Like

Out of likes :heart:

Welcome bro. :muscle:

2 Likes

Don’t remember the exact hrs but you can take 4-5 hrs daily for April. (Honestly after 10 April)

2 Likes

@yashnofap01

Here is the wiki post bro. :point_down:

Find the April scoreboard at the bottom of the aforementioned wiki post and input your final score that you’ve calculated against your username.

2 Likes

I am in for May Study Challenge.

May I know what was the highest monthly record (in hours) here?

2 Likes

I’m also in for May study challenge :upside_down_face::raised_hand:t2:
Starting from tomorrow onwards :trident:

2 Likes

Studied 8.5 hours today. My focus was bit low compared to regular days because of hangover associated with laziness yesterday. I believe I will be able to overcome that slowly and steadily.

My score for the month is 171.5 points. Thank you @Strong_one and @Binocular for this wonderful challenge otherwise these study hours would have just been a dream to me.

And of course , I will be looking forward for the May Challenge upcoming to strengthen this habit further.

4 Likes

Updated my data for April.

2 Likes

May Challenge starts from tomorrow (2-5-2023) The people who informed that they want to join are added in the scoreboard and April results are as well announced.

Entries are limited till tomorrow. Make sure to add yourself in the scoreboard if you haven’t yet, and everyone, All the best for this new month

:pray: :fist: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

1 May

8 hours

2 Likes