𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬 π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ 𝙅𝙐𝙇 [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ πŽππ„π]

2nd feb - didn’t study today

1 Like

Enjoy your vacation time bro and rest well after it. You deserve it
But right now, exams is number one priority :muscle:

1 Like

Studied 7 hours today

1 Like

2nd Feb β†’ 6.5 Hours
Preparing myself for 11+ Hours …

1 Like

Guyz sleeping 8 hrs doesn’t matter 6 hr of complete sleep deep enought is needed rather than 8 hrs non worthy sleep
Since your body is at rest it need the most energy to balance everything
Quality sleep can be like sleeping in complete darkness,showered the body n sleeping when the body is fresh avoiding any distraction or any sort of noise

3 Likes

Damn 12 hrs man i never studied that match time in my whole 18 yrs on this world
Am just curious how you did it and i need it coz am a uni student trying to balance everything at a place
Am just amazed bro 12 hrs Omg.
U slept for 8 hrs thats 16 hrs remaining then 12 hrs of studies you are just left with4 hrs remaining how can you balance your daily chores using 4 hrs am just :hushed::hushed::hushed:

3 Likes

Feb 2 - 11 hours studied guys

@Strong_one hello dude. Nice to meet you again :star_struck: can you please add me in this, if it’s not closed.

1 Like

Yup, you’re right , I can confirm this by my own experiences

1 Like

Thanks bro i am flattered.:sweat_smile::joy: It’s easy to do when you have a goal in front of you and also exam pressure… my exam was approaching that’s why I was pushing hard . Otherwise average time is 6 hrs only .
And for balancing time, i have just one task to do for a day and that is studying. Infinitely strong is more disciplined than me. You can also ask him for advices

Hello bro. Welcome back… Added you @The_Brave_Pilot

1 Like

Feb 1 – 2 hrs 30 minutes
Feb 2 – 5 hrs 30 minutes
Feb 3 – 1 hr

1 Like

Feb 3 -9 Β½ hours studied guys

2 Likes

3 Feb
Study time 9 hrs

1 Like

Studied 14 hours today. I have 2 exams tomorrow with a lots of homework :triumph:
Thank you school system

2 Likes

Add me bro @Strong_one

3 Likes

3rd Feb β†’ 8 Hours
Slowly and steadily bringing the volume.

3 Likes

Where are you in scorecard @Strong_one bro?

3 Likes

31 Jan : 3 hours
1st Feb : 2 hours
2nd : 2 hours
3rd : 0
4th : 0

2 Likes

I am out of challenge bro… my exam is over. :joy:

3 Likes