𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬 π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ 𝙅𝙐𝙇 [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ πŽππ„π]

That’s great bro. Let’s see . 15 hrs waiting. My highest is 15:15 and after that i was dull :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

tenor

Congratulations @RedStorm47 :tada: You just won the explanation badge :beginner:

Explaining his point of view essential for being a part of this community

6 Likes

Bro it’s 2:50 am in your side. How you gonna complete the challenge.

1 Like

Yeh it’s not my first time either.
Oh and redstorm you’re right about your idea, too much studying can bring negative side effects but tomorrow I don’t got much of a choice due to the quantity of homework they give us and the quantity of hours we study at school.

6 Likes

I’ll wake up at 5 am and sleep at 10pm

Anyway, I just had a nightmare :joy::flushed:, better get back to sleep.

Good night :sleeping:.

4 Likes

O, I almost forgot

Good morning @Strong_one :sunrise:
I Wich you the happiest day ever with wonderful opportunities :blush:

4 Likes

@Binocular I get it, homework kinda sucks in my opinion… By the way what kind of homework do they give? Is it practice problems or simply copying things from some books to your notes? If it’s active learning, I think that’s the best homework you can ever get!

And yeah thanks for giving me the β€œexplanation badge” I hope that was not sarcasm :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys. Anyone there. Can you guys help me to study for a long time? See I haven’t crossed even 5 points. Whenever I study more than 30 or 40 mins, I start to feel sleepy. To avoid sleepiness, I go and listen to some songs and get diverted. I can’t study actively. And on the other side, my homeworks and projects. Completing them is being a big burden to me

1 Like

I have 6 subjects. I usually get atleast 3 homeworks everyday. I reach my home at 6.30 pm here and start to read by 7 or 7.15. Meanwhile my dinner for 20 mins. I sleep by 10 pm. Sometimes 10.30. I have 2.20 hrs per day to study in my home. But, that time is not enough for me to complete my homeworks even. I have daily tests. I have to read for them too. I use my next day morning to complete my homeworks and daily test.

1 Like

So that, I can’t workout properly. I can’t study extra. I cannot understand the concepts. I am just cramming the lessons and write them and forget them. That’s my problem. In school, my friends just distract me with some dirty talks etc… And the noise made by other students in our class particularly girls. I can’t study properly in my class and the concern abt my studies causes some pressures and so I can’t focus in my home also

1 Like

So guys. Suggest me some ideas. So I can do better. I am now studying 12th class. That is the last class of the school in India. And I want to become a civil servant in my future. So guys suggest me some ideas. Thank you. :v:t2:

1 Like

Yesterday 1 and half hour

Both and they give us a lot of them :joy:

What? No of course not, Since when did I became so Evel? :wink: No buddy, I just wanted to put a smile on your face that’s all :blush:

3 Likes

Hii buddy @Strong_one i hope the challenge is still on? Can i join it for this week??

2 Likes

@Binocular Haha! Sarcasm is not evil though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@rajameghanan I think you need to change your routine a little. Because 2-2.5 hours of self study won’t get you nowhere, atleast extract 4 hours.

2 Likes

My highest is 10.5 :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Damn one of the OGs is here how are you dude? What’s up now a days?

2 Likes

This challenge is so damn lit this time as well @InfinitelyStrong and @RedStorm47 studying 13 hours :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Life was so f**** up. Took a long break. Anxiety and panic attacks started meeting me again. Now i am somewhat stable again. I have my exam on 16th. Not studied much till date. Have to hustle very hard. Then i will go for a trip till Diwali. So wont be studying from 16-25. So will make sure get a decent position at the end of this month.

I m ready bhai :shield::shield:

4 Likes