πŸ’Ž 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπŽπ πŒπ„ππ“π€π‹πˆπ“π˜ | 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 3: π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧𝗒𝗨π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗙 𝗣𝗒π—ͺπ—˜π—₯!

Thankyou so much :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Day 5 check in :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check in day 5 :white_check_mark:

(20 characters )

4 Likes

Day 3

Check in :white_check_mark:
Feeling better now.

6 Likes

Day 1βœ…οΈ
Pushing through the storm

4 Likes

Day 01 Complete Clean :champagne::white_check_mark:

At night, it was bit hard.
I was constantly seeing images but didn’t lose anything.
Started chanting shiv ( The God who has defeated lust) mantras.
It’s powerful and i don’t know when i sleep.
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Come on guys there’s only 2 places left :fire:

2 Likes

Add me please
Sharing Code: 82q71y
My current streak is 6 days

4 Likes

Hi there @Lotusboi

goten-son-goten

Welcome to the :gem: Lion Mentality challenge

People with a streak less than 10 days are welcome to check in with their current streak.
People with a streak more than 10 days must check at first at day 1.
The first goal is to become a Member by reaching 10 clean days.
It is recommended to check in daily but if you can’t due to some personal reasons the maximum duration is 2 weeks.
Don’t forget to edit the β€œtopic”/ β€œstreak board” every time your streak changes

So, Let’s do it :fire:

20220914_202652

2 Likes

Checking in for 6th day :white_check_mark:

I will not fail during the holy days of my Mother Goddess, this is my promise unto her

3 Likes

Check in , Day 1 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 25 completed :ballot_box_with_check: earned the knight badge :shield: next goal 27 days

3 Likes

This is not only to her, It also for you, for your life, friends, your family. Show them all who is:

@Lotusboi :fire:

1 Like

Check in day 2 :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

I feel better now but starting from tomorrow, urges will streak :fire:

Let’s be prepared

2 Likes

Check in
Day 6​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 55 :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::v:t3:
Feeling powerful

2 Likes

Add me to the challenge
My sharing code is m0jy8i

1 Like

Hi there @akkijaisa

goten-son-goten

Welcome to the :gem: Lion Mentality challenge

People with a streak less than 10 days are welcome to check in with their current streak.
People with a streak more than 10 days must check at first at day 1.
The first goal is to become a Member by reaching 10 clean days or becoming an Elite Member by reaching 100 days.
After becoming a Member or Elite Member, you are Welcome to check in with your current streak.
It is recommended to check in daily but if you can’t due to some personal reasons the maximum duration is 2 weeks.
Don’t forget to edit the β€œtopic”/ β€œstreak board” every time your streak changes

So, Let’s do it :fire:

20220914_202652

2 Likes

The estimated time for phase 2 is October 1st, 2022

Here’s a trailer for you to understand what is it about:

We finally gathered 15 warriors!

20220925_154402

And now it’s time for phase 2: claws out :bow_and_arrow:

20220925_154547

Every Lion warrior must choose 10 habits wisely cause he must do at least 7 of them :fire:

If you miss more than 3 habits, you’re out!

20220925_155321

To be continued :fast_forward:

october-1-3d-text-on-white-background-illustration-clip-art_csp34898229~2

Note: there are 2 places for only 2 Members to join. If 15 Members are assembled there is 1 chance for people with a streak more than 7 days to also become Members if they manage to reach 10 days

7 Likes

@Surbatingsi you will make a suggestion list, or should we come with those habits by ourselves?

4 Likes