π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π™πŽπƒπˆπ€π‚ π’πˆπ†π πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 ? - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 21 πƒπ€π˜ π‚πŽππ’πˆπ’π“π„ππ‚π˜ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 [π—˜π—‘π—§π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦ π—”π—Ÿπ—ͺ𝗔𝗬𝗦 π—’π—£π—˜π—‘]

Day 19 Daily check-in zodiac challenge :taurus: Taurus :ox:

:white_check_mark: Cold shower :droplet::snowflake: :shower:

1 Like

Hey How are you these days. Is everything good ?

1 Like

I am in
My habit will be work out
Just guide me what to do because i am little confused
I actually started the habit 2 days ago
And this is the 3rd day and i already worked out
Please reply me soon

2 Likes

I’ve been working out daily but didn’t check in coz i was a little busy… From tomorrow though I’ll check in regularly… wbu though?

2 Likes

Just start working out consistently, I’d suggest keep the intensity low for now and gradually increase it after 21 days, and fix a time when you workout. Checkin regularly from tomorrow, I’ll also be doing so.

2 Likes

Okay i will be checking daily from tomorrow

2 Likes

Now will u add me on the list ??

2 Likes

Guys I want to give up.

1 Like

With the Blessings from God , was consistent for the past 4 days

2 Likes

What do you want to give up??

1 Like

Day 20 Daily check-in zodiac challenge :taurus: Taurus :ox:

1 Like

Day 5 of work out completed :fire::fire:
But i will consider it day 1 here since i joined this event today

I want to give up because giving up is the only answer I know well. I never learned how to cope with all the negative things I have encountered in life.

I have a history of giving up in situations where I believed there were no other options.

I see no way out in NoFap so I give up because nothing has worked.

All advice although very good and amazing that the advice was from so many still had not worked for me.

So I thought I try my own strategy. That failed too.

I am out of options. I am at a Dead End.

1 Like

I understand your pain bro, at one point of my life, I was very miserable where even though I was given great opportunities in life I gave up on that, because of anger, frustration, anxiety, pressure, influence of society on me.

I was in final year 4 of university studies. I was so depressed and demotivated that I wanted to suicide. My friends were not aware and they don’t understand my way of life. For me they were hippocrites(people who think of only themselves). I did not do my final year project, I failed many modules and I did not attend the final exam even though I paid for the exam.

I hid myself from the society for months. But then I was again given 2 opportunities. A job as a technician and to do Ccna networking studies. I did both at 1st because I could work from Monday to Friday and follow the course on Saturday and Sunday.

I kept working for 3 months then I gave up because I did not like the environment and the boss. Also the course was becoming very interesting and I began living for that passion, where all I did every day (from Monday to Sunday) was go to the course and try my best to learn and implement what I learned during the course. I became very good at it in 3 months I was given a Job before I got certified, they saw how well I explained and how easy it was for me.

I am now a Network Administrator age 29.

@Vortexkicker, I want to advise you that all that was blocking me was most definitely my addiction of dopamine to PMO and gaming. When I joined this community of NoFap I was able to give up on PMO and just recently I was able to give up gaming.

I was not aware why I wanted to suicide until I saw a video on YouTube about dopamine detox. All was because of PMO and gaming.

I want to help you. Because I feel strongly you are in a similar situation where I was earlier in my life.

I would advise you to find something that is productive in your life that you enjoy doing. If need to take a break by going to run, swim, walk in nature, sight seeing do it.

I do not know much about your life so I can not advise you completely.

You said you father keeps nagging you by repeatedly asking the same thing. I am not sure if it would work but try repeating you too, it’s not done yet.

I don’t know what kind of situation you really are but I hope you find your passion in life.

I will be here if you need someone to talk

1 Like

Day 21 Daily check-in zodiac challenge :taurus: Taurus :ox:

1 Like

@Vortexkicker, there is also a dirty way of trying to beat PMO, but i have not tried it.

People take a relapse to break their previous record of no fap. That is, they enjoy it as much as they can for that day only. Then next day is the nofap day because they promised themselves. Then they keep trying increase the duration of no fap days. Repeating the cycle until they become stronger and stronger

1 Like

Day 2 (Day 6 actually) completed :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Guys, I relapsed a few hours ago.

I am feeling stressed depressed and tired.

I need to be healed.

2 Likes

The key is to want to be healed. Keep in mind

2 Likes

Day 22 daily check in zodiac challenge :taurus: Taurus :ox:

:white_check_mark: Cold shower :droplet::shower: :snowflake:

I think I will make meditation 7 chakras as mandatory because it helps me a lot everyday.

I was thinking to make sleeping on the floor as mandatory but I have already mastered it and I am doing it daily except for 1 day when I was forced to sleep on bed because the roof was leaking

3 Likes