π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π™πŽπƒπˆπ€π‚ π’πˆπ†π πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 ? - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 21 πƒπ€π˜ π‚πŽππ’πˆπ’π“π„ππ‚π˜ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 [π—˜π—‘π—§π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦ π—”π—Ÿπ—ͺ𝗔𝗬𝗦 π—’π—£π—˜π—‘]

Yesterday update

:white_check_mark: 1000 Steps completed
:white_check_mark: 10 minutes Meditation

3 Likes

Day 23

• 10 minutes workout :white_check_mark:
  • Code :white_check_mark:

Exhausted, but not done.

4 Likes

Day 8 (Level 1)

[:white_check_mark:] Meditation (Day & Night) - Both for 10 minutes

3 Likes
     **Day 13 Completed**

2000 Steps Done :white_check_mark:
20 Push Ups Done :white_check_mark:
So much exited for the Level 2. Please add my points @anon87955785 brother. Doing my best to stay on the track. Everyone please do the same for your own goodπŸ˜€.

3 Likes

Today update

:white_check_mark: 1000 Steps completed
:white_check_mark: 10 minutes Meditation

1 Like

@risinglion123 Bro can you tell me how can I get more point. I think it’s not possible for the Level 1 contestant.But, if there is any please let me know.

1 Like

@anon12308391 You are currently at Level 1. The Main purpose at Level 1 is to be consistent at least 1 habit 21 days straight.

But you have chosen 2 habits , Good for you but the fact is that since you have chosen 2 habits instead of 1. You have to complete both the habits but you will get only 1 points.

Don’t worry brother. You are at Day 13 right ? Once you reach 22 , You will get 4 times your initial score.

If you feel others are getting more points, that’s because they were here for many days. You just joined now. With time in progress , you will get bonus points. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

Ok brother thanks for the answer and also stay consistent and stay focused…:grin:

2 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 21ST DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE :tada::

π‡π€ππˆπ“ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
Playing more than 1 hour piano :musical_keyboard: :white_check_mark:
Exercising πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ :white_check_mark:

So @anon87955785 what now?

3 Likes
DAY 14 COMPLETED

2000 STEPS DONE :white_check_mark:
20 PUSH UPS DONE :white_check_mark:
ADD MY POINTS @anon87955785 BROTHER…

1 Like

Day 9 (Level 1)

[:white_check_mark:] Meditation (Day & Night) - Both for 10 minutes

1 Like

I’ve reached one of the lowest points in my life. I don’t blame anyone in my life for that. I need some time to recharge. I need to figure out life.

Discipline helped but a lack of vision in my life is making me feel all my actions meaningless. I reached a stage in my life where I start to question my action. This mindset has made me desensitized to failure.

I need to figure things out. For that I am taking a long break from this forum. I may come here if I feel my decision is wrong. I know I am running a challenge here. I would be grateful to those people who are willing to conduct that challenge for me. If no one is willing to conduct it , The only thing I have to say is that I am Sorry to every Participants here.

Have a great life.

5 Likes

Take your time bro, but I will keep checking in because this post has instilled great habits within me.

3 Likes

Day 24

• 10 minutes workout :white_check_mark:
  • Code :white_check_mark:
3 Likes

DAY 15 COMPLETED

2000 STEPS DONE :white_check_mark:
20 PUSH UPS DONE :white_check_mark:
Please add my points.

4 Likes

Day 25

10 min workout :white_check_mark:
Coding :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 2nd DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

Meditation :man_in_lotus_position:t2: :white_check_mark:

If I’m not wrong I think I’m at level 3 now :thinking:

4 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 3rd DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

Meditation :man_in_lotus_position:t2: :white_check_mark:

@RedStorm47 @anon12308391 @Ernouf where are you guys?

This Challenge is not over :fire:

5 Likes

Guys, I feel like I’m not living.

I feel like I’m in a delusion.

Nothing seems real.

4 Likes

Yo! The Storm never ends. @Binocular

5 Likes