π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π™πŽπƒπˆπ€π‚ π’πˆπ†π πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 ? - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 21 πƒπ€π˜ π‚πŽππ’πˆπ’π“π„ππ‚π˜ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 [π—˜π—‘π—§π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦ π—”π—Ÿπ—ͺ𝗔𝗬𝗦 π—’π—£π—˜π—‘]

@Clouds26 , You have reached Level 2 , Would you like to make your current habit tougher or start a new habit ?

I have updated the scoreboard. Please let me know if there is any issues

1 Like

My update for past 2 days

:white_check_mark:1000 Steps completed
:white_check_mark:10 minutes meditation

1 Like

@RedStorm47
Screenshot_20220920-191127_Canva
Screenshot_20220920-191037_Canva

2 Likes

@Clouds26
Screenshot_20220920-191142_Canva
Screenshot_20220920-191051_Canva

2 Likes

@anon87955785 will i have to checkin as day 2 level 2 from tomorrow or day 22 is okay? Coz I prefer long streaks which motivate me, so is it okay if i just checkin as day 22, 23, etc.?

And thanks for the certificate btw :blush:

1 Like

Day 6 (Level 1)

[:white_check_mark:] Meditation (Day & Night) - Both for 10 minutes

2 Likes

Tues 20th Sep

Just a quick check-in midday:
Woke earlier. Checked here in the forum, then out for a walk and to church.

Last night I could’ve -can and want to- better construct my feelings.

My dreams were quiet vivid last night.

Nofap wise: all good :+1:

3 Likes

You Streak and points is saved in the scoreboard. So you can update as you like

2 Likes

Today

:white_check_mark: 1000 Steps completed
:white_check_mark: 10 minutes meditation

3 Likes

No @anon87955785 thanks, I’ll keep my habit as Nofap. The exercise will be just to help me everytime I need.

1 Like

Tues 20th Sep

I’ve been having awful feelings this evening about the breakup I’m going through.

My heart is broken, I feel angry, I’m worried about her, I’m worried if I’m making the right decision, I’m worried not making the obvious decision is trapping me. I don’t know what decision I’m going to make. Am I being faithless, naive, unempathic, selfish? Or am I being too hard on myself?

I just want to feel good [right now!]
And so I went to Tiktok to see what it could offer me…

After His first attempt at diverting my focus as I then, apathetically scrowlled, Thanks be to God for not giving up on me,… Because then boom! He gave me Elisha Kolade - A NoFap coach :pray: and my focus was very much diverted by his great wisdom, and the very naive comments which I had fun correcting.

I deleted Tiktok -as I always do- and found Elisha on YouTube - but not in that order.

I need wisdom -encompassing motivation and knowledge. Strength and Confidence.
And mastery of my bad habits.

Is it wrong to want to be master of my emotions?Would it deform my soul? Or My capacity to connect and love deeply? Or am I unbalanced? And ruled by my emotions?
4 Likes

…
Thanks
brother :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I already have habits as follows
Cold shower at 4 AM.
Going for running at Stadium.
Meditation
Workout
Reading

But I want to start habit of studying daily at least 5hr.

4 Likes

Wed 21st Sep

Journalling, journalling, journalling…
Venting, accounting and sorry if it’s draining.

Last night I dreamt I was tidy, clean and wearing beige -
I take it as being related to -Peaceful, Stoic, wanting what’s good for my soul, wellness and knowing it’s attainable.

The night before I dreamt of the number 10.
Searching for apartment 10. Driving to different parts, and sometimes going through apartments.
Struggling to find the place, we, I, met a pleasant older lady with a deformed -abnormally extreme- extended back with her resident carer.
I lay on the grass and hugged the deformed lady where her back could return to normality in the time we shared.

10 is apparently a sign from the angels to trust and have confidence in myself.

The deformed lady I’m unsure of - it could be her, it could be the relationship on a whole.

I don’t believe in wizards and fairies, but I do believe in the soul and spirit, Saints and ancestors. Learning about oneself from dreams and being given spiritual support & guidance.

A lady fainted in church during the homily about St Matthew (the tax collector - a sinner) being called to follow.
β€œLook up the meaning β€˜I don’t ask for sacrifice but mercy’” Jesus said to The Pharisees who questioned His motifs for eating with sinners.

On my walk home I saw a dead cat on the road side. I know it’s common, but not regular for me that I can’t remember the last time which wasn’t later than when I was a young child. I don’t want to make silly conclusions but also not ignore in coincidental terms. God can communicate in anyway He wishes, whether it be simply a call to reflect or take to heart. Just practicing readiness may be what we’re called to.

3 Likes

Day 7 (Level 1)

[:white_check_mark:] Meditation (Day & Night) - Both for 10 minutes

3 Likes

Day 12 Completed
2000 Steps Done :white_check_mark:
20 Push Ups Done :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 22

• 10 minutes workout :white_check_mark:
  • Code :white_check_mark:

It was a long day.

4 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 20TH DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

π‡π€ππˆπ“ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
Playing more than 1 hour piano :musical_keyboard: :white_check_mark:
Exercising πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ :white_check_mark:
4 Likes

Wed 21st Sep

All is good and at a much better place.
Thanks be to God :pray:
Things are becoming clearer.

3 Likes